GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"love - who do you love?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/10/04 at 13:44
Regular
"*Cristiano is mine*"
Firstly i love cristiano ronaldo
Wed 13/10/04 at 22:33
Regular
"*Cristiano is mine*"
aww dont remind me of ur dad im bout to cry :*(
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:44
Regular
Lol.
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:38
Regular
"Bearer of Death"
Dont matter. happened a long time ago. 6 years almost, i think. I'm really bored. And what are we talking about now? it started off my sould getting sold and now this? Woa, i have no life!!!!
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:37
Regular
Sorry about your dad mate.

Yeah, protection is important.
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:35
Regular
"Bearer of Death"
Dont worry, you will and then you will probally marry or sumthing. It always happens. My aunt and unlce had been together for 12 years before they got married. long time, huh? I dunno how long my mum and dad were together, but they had been married 12 years before my dad died. they were always agrueing. So maybe it isnt good to get married. Just wear portection ;)!
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:33
Regular
Suppose so.

I've never been in a long lasting relationship. I usually go out for a wekk or two and finish.

One of my friends however has been with his girlfriend for a year and four months! And they are very close.

I would like to have a relationship like that, but I don't think I will for a while :(
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:31
Regular
"Bearer of Death"
oh. right. oh well, you always have some imaginary person!!!!! i wouldnt like to be in a realionship. id rather keep my thoughts and words to myself.
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:30
Regular
Err, she's married!
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:28
Regular
"Bearer of Death"
Dont worry apple crumble, theres always lucy Jane. All the guys seem to like her on this, i noticed. shes bound to like you. coz your nice!!!
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:26
Regular
I really need a girlfriend :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.