GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"lynx game..help!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/10/04 at 13:25
Regular
Hey all!

There's a game on the lynx website, its a bit like Simms - you have to set up and organise a 24hr party and keep the crowd happy without spending all the money. Has anyone else checked it out? I'm finding it hard to keep the crowd happy, and haven't worked out how to get the bonus items into the party...any tips would be greatly appreciated!!

The prize is a trip to the arctic circle for a 24hr party in an ice hotel!!! So please help!! ;-)

Link, for anyone who hasnt played, is:
http://www.lynx24-7.com/party_people/index_uk.asp
Thu 07/10/04 at 16:07
Regular
"you've got a beard"
dtpcz wrote:
> have you never played a game that's well
> irritating cos you cant seem to get anywhere but it seems really
> simple...?!

"slap the JAT"
no matter how much you explain, they still talk crap.
Thu 07/10/04 at 13:44
Regular
i'm a girl, why would i advertise lynx?! i was referred to it by someone else as i happen to like the simms but cant play it when i'm at work now can i?! have you never played a game that's well irritating cos you cant seem to get anywhere but it seems really simple...?! well thats the situation here..so i thought i'd introduce some more people into it and see if anyone can help out...but if u dont wana have a go or help then fine!! but if u have a go and happen to get a high score..dont forget me if u get the prize!! you'll be thanking me then!!
Thu 07/10/04 at 13:37
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
*cough* advertising bot *cough*
Thu 07/10/04 at 13:25
Regular
Hey all!

There's a game on the lynx website, its a bit like Simms - you have to set up and organise a 24hr party and keep the crowd happy without spending all the money. Has anyone else checked it out? I'm finding it hard to keep the crowd happy, and haven't worked out how to get the bonus items into the party...any tips would be greatly appreciated!!

The prize is a trip to the arctic circle for a 24hr party in an ice hotel!!! So please help!! ;-)

Link, for anyone who hasnt played, is:
http://www.lynx24-7.com/party_people/index_uk.asp

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.