GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"P.N. 03"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Product Number 03'.
Sun 09/01/05 at 15:16
Regular
OK, so yesterday I took a trip to Sheffields shopping emporium: Meadowhall. Armed with about £20, I went in search of products, however, there were only two GAME stores in the place so I was stuck with having to get something from there.

Anyway, after retreiving my binoculars to find the Gamecube section within the shop, I came across (oh my) a game called P.N. 03. After much deliberation and thought I decided to purchase it on the grounds that I'd heard it's part of the "Capcom 5" or something. Seeing as it was only £3.97 brand new and 99% of all the other games were £30 or more, I purchased it.

I gave it a quick spin last night, but decided that I'd save it until I completed ToS.

So, anyone got this game? I've checked some reviews and they seem pretty average, but I figured I'd get a quick opinion from you guys.
Sun 09/01/05 at 15:16
Regular
OK, so yesterday I took a trip to Sheffields shopping emporium: Meadowhall. Armed with about £20, I went in search of products, however, there were only two GAME stores in the place so I was stuck with having to get something from there.

Anyway, after retreiving my binoculars to find the Gamecube section within the shop, I came across (oh my) a game called P.N. 03. After much deliberation and thought I decided to purchase it on the grounds that I'd heard it's part of the "Capcom 5" or something. Seeing as it was only £3.97 brand new and 99% of all the other games were £30 or more, I purchased it.

I gave it a quick spin last night, but decided that I'd save it until I completed ToS.

So, anyone got this game? I've checked some reviews and they seem pretty average, but I figured I'd get a quick opinion from you guys.
Sun 09/01/05 at 15:49
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's a good game. Old school, different, you're not likely to have played anything like it before. It's a bit short and a bit easy but quite a bit of fun. For £4 you can't go wrong with ANY game. Almost.
Sun 09/01/05 at 16:05
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
"Wrestlemania X8"
Sun 09/01/05 at 16:40
Regular
From what I heard, P.N. 03 was decent, but not worth £40.

For £4?
Well Zoocube was great for £5! :-)
Sun 09/01/05 at 17:04
Regular
Product Number 03 is well worth the money it is going for. It is fun, addictive... a bit repetitive but you can ignore that and just enjoy the quick fire fun.

Loved it, very arcadey.
Sun 09/01/05 at 17:31
Regular
I was thinking of picking this up for a tenner, looks quite fun. Still haven't got Resi 0 either, another cheap Cube game I've been meaning to get for ages.
Sun 09/01/05 at 18:07
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Strafio wrote:
> Well Zoocube was great for £5! :-)

I got mine for £4

Was alright, about right for £4 tho.

:)
Sun 09/01/05 at 19:07
Regular
My bro got Soul Calibur II for £5 :)
Sun 09/01/05 at 20:09
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> I was thinking of picking this up for a tenner, looks quite fun. Still
> haven't got Resi 0 either, another cheap Cube game I've been meaning
> to get for ages.

Gosh!

And £5 for Soul Calbur II???

My oh my.
Sun 09/01/05 at 20:27
Regular
Yeah, he got it from Woolworths. All the other Soul Calibur cases said £20 except the one he took. Lucky

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.