GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Battlestar Galactica"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/10/04 at 23:15
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
The new remake of Battlestar Galactica, now has a sequall, which apparently is starting on Sky One on Thursday 14th October, which I will be watching.

I BELIEVE THAT BATTLESTAR GALACTICA IS SO MUCH MORE BETTER THAN STAR WARS AND STAR TREK. GALACTICA just rulez!!
Sat 09/10/04 at 18:12
Regular
"Milky Milky"
That was actually an episode of "Galactica 1980"...very bad spin-off from the original series.
Thu 07/10/04 at 11:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I remember one where one of the leads crashed on a planet and had to survive with a Cylon, called 'Cy' of course. They became friends.......until Cys evil friends killed him and tried to kill Apollo/Starbucks, which ever one it was.
Thu 07/10/04 at 11:24
"Darth Vader 3442321"
You can't argue which such a well made point as that.
Wed 06/10/04 at 23:15
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
The new remake of Battlestar Galactica, now has a sequall, which apparently is starting on Sky One on Thursday 14th October, which I will be watching.

I BELIEVE THAT BATTLESTAR GALACTICA IS SO MUCH MORE BETTER THAN STAR WARS AND STAR TREK. GALACTICA just rulez!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.