GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR Competition"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/10/04 at 22:47
Regular
This Site is not working well the people managing this site is not ok in hints,cheats,reviews,waltroughs they need to wake up the Creaters from this site and winners are not updated from september.
Thu 07/10/04 at 23:57
Regular
"always on XLive!"
** 8/10/04 edit ** All going well, should be back up and running mon / tues time **

speedrally2004 wrote:
> This Site is not working well the people managing this site is not ok
> in hints,cheats,reviews,waltroughs they need to wake up the Creaters
> from this site and winners are not updated from september.

FYI, the guys that have to check GAD have had net problems and was unable to log onto the admin site from their location. Supposedly its all been sorted, but because of the months back log, it'll prolly take a while to get thru.
Thu 07/10/04 at 14:45
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I think of a really retarded voice and a lot of dribble when I read his posts. For some reason, it makes it slightly more interesting. Or maybe I just shouldn't stay up so late so often...
Thu 07/10/04 at 11:54
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Damarus wrote:
> Reading your posts is like a cheese grater to the eye.

You forgot to pour vinegar into that grated eye Damarus.
Thu 07/10/04 at 08:29
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Damarus wrote:
> Reading your posts is like a cheese grater to the eye.
Wed 06/10/04 at 23:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Fantastic analogy.

Tis true. Speedrally's idiocy is quite incredible.
Wed 06/10/04 at 23:05
Regular
Reading your posts is like a cheese grater to the eye.
Wed 06/10/04 at 22:47
Regular
This Site is not working well the people managing this site is not ok in hints,cheats,reviews,waltroughs they need to wake up the Creaters from this site and winners are not updated from september.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.