GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil....2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 2 Platinium'.
Sun 09/01/05 at 16:12
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Got it with my Cube for a cool tenner and im just in hte police station after never playing it before. Had the REmake on my last go with the cube and absolutely loved it so this should also be quite great. About to encounter a licker (I think) and im quite frankly dreading it as I know its going to jump out of somewhere when I least expect even if I try to prepare myself. So well worth the purchase or not?
Tue 11/01/05 at 09:24
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Leon's just been

SPOILER --------------------------- ----------------------------SPOILER

Shot

END SPOILER ------------------------ -----------------------END SPOILER

No idea how dar I am but im still thinking its great, some wierd thing the leaks bugs attacked me as well, only took a round and a half!
Mon 10/01/05 at 21:25
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Legendary Link wrote:
> i was shi**ing
> myself for a week,

You thought he'd have learnt ater the first day or so...
Mon 10/01/05 at 21:22
Regular
oh how i love resident evil 2, i remember when i was 11 and i first saw the licker cut scene round my friends house, i was shi**ing myself for a week, also i had to walk home in the dark afterwards.
Mon 10/01/05 at 19:20
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Headings outwards from the Police Station now, all I can say is bloody licker biatches and thier head swiping ways.
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:52
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Getting really into it now, no real story developments yet but im still raring to get furhter into the game. Doesn't touch REmake though.
Sun 09/01/05 at 16:59
Regular
I didn't actually like RE2.

They re-made the first one because that way they get to make the original how they had hoped and it directly ties in with RE0.
Sun 09/01/05 at 16:42
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Its funny how the first RE got a remake and RE2 didn't even though it's the best in the series.
Sun 09/01/05 at 16:33
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Im planning a midnight play on this one.
Sun 09/01/05 at 16:33
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I enjoyed Resi 2 when I rented it on the N64. Tip: Don't play it after 8pm.
Sun 09/01/05 at 16:28
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Jesus a bunch of arms just came out a wall and grabbed me. I literally lept of my chair.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.