GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some of you are idiots."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/10/04 at 14:26
Regular
"lets go back"
Anyone who has posted a review for a game that isn't out yet, I'm tlking to you. You are an idiot! How do you know that Doom 3 on the Xbox is any good if its not available yet. Fools.
Wed 06/10/04 at 14:26
Regular
"lets go back"
Anyone who has posted a review for a game that isn't out yet, I'm tlking to you. You are an idiot! How do you know that Doom 3 on the Xbox is any good if its not available yet. Fools.
Wed 06/10/04 at 14:28
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
My GTA review was the best.

They deleted it though.

*cries*
Wed 06/10/04 at 14:53
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Ahem, whereabouts is it available/not available?
Wed 06/10/04 at 15:18
"I love yo... lamp."
Doom 3 on Xbox hasn't been released anywhere in the world yet. Available no where, not available everywhere.
Wed 06/10/04 at 15:55
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Geffdof wrote:
> Anyone who has posted a review for a game that isn't out yet, I'm
> tlking to you. You are an idiot! How do you know that Doom 3 on the
> Xbox is any good if its not available yet. Fools.

true poinbt got to wait until the game is out really

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.