GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good One Elton..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/10/04 at 22:04
Regular
Did anyone hear about this. Elton John accusing Madonna of being a 'mouther' and said things like 'Since when has the awared been given to a mimer?' and even shouted out 'Oh, **** off' when her name was called out.

A true Brit if you ask me...
Wed 06/10/04 at 10:39
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
witch-king wrote:
> She needs braces.
>
> Which reminds me:
>
> DENTAL PLAN!
> Lisa needs braces!
> DENTAL PLAN!

Madonna doesn't need braces, she needs the plasters in to fill the gap she has between her teeth!!
Wed 06/10/04 at 10:30
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
She needs braces.

Which reminds me:

DENTAL PLAN!
Lisa needs braces!
DENTAL PLAN!
Wed 06/10/04 at 10:26
Regular
"8==="
Madonna should be fired into space.

Finito.
Tue 05/10/04 at 23:53
Regular
Madonna's camp has struck back at Sir Elton John after the loudmouthed singer accused the Material Girl of miming at live gigs.

Elton targeted Madge with an astonishing on-stage tirade at the Q Awards when he discovered she was nominated for best live act.

Taking to the stage at the bash at London's Grosvenor House Hotel to pick up an award for his songwriting, he stormed: "Madonna - best f****** live act? F*** off!"

As some of the audience applauded he added: "Since when has lip-synching been live? I'm sorry, but anyone who lip-synchs in public on stage when you pay £75 to see them should be shot.

"That's me her off her f****** Christmas card list, but do I give a toss? No."A rather more restrained spokesman for Madonna hit out at Elton for "trashing the star".

He went on: "Madonna doesn't lip sync, nor does she spend time trashing other artists.

"She sang every note on her Re-invention tour live and is not ashamed that she is paid well for her hard work."

To add to the Q controversy, Roxy Music's Brian Ferry was booed by some sections of the audience when he dedicated his lifetime achievement gong to son Otis, 21, one of the hunt protestors who invaded the House Of Commons last month.
Tue 05/10/04 at 23:48
Regular
"what's punctuation"
ahh he's always spoken his mind that one

remember when he told a member of the press that he hoped she caught cancer of the clit0rus and died ?
Tue 05/10/04 at 22:09
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
Have the Q awards been on telly yet? I'd like to see Elton slagging off Mads. What did he say about Robbie W?
Tue 05/10/04 at 22:08
Regular
Madonna is a complete slugger if you ask me.
Tue 05/10/04 at 22:06
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Woo Elton!
Tue 05/10/04 at 22:04
Regular
Did anyone hear about this. Elton John accusing Madonna of being a 'mouther' and said things like 'Since when has the awared been given to a mimer?' and even shouted out 'Oh, **** off' when her name was called out.

A true Brit if you ask me...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.