GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR Awards"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/05/01 at 19:51
Regular
This might have been done before, but I am going to do them again, but this isn't just one award there will be 5:

Best Newbie

Best Regular

Best Notable

Most Respected

Funniest Poster

Please bear in mind there are rules:

1. Only Newbies, Regulars and Notables may vote. No Staff or Just Arrvieds

2. You may not vote for yourself for ANY of the 'awards'

3. You may only have one vote for each. Anymore and ALL your votes will be discarded and become void.

4. Please just copy the awards and place the name of your nominee next to it. I.e Best Newbie - Time_Warp etc.

5. Don't clog up the topic with silly posts, try to keep it clean. Post any 'crap' in the World's Longest Thread or one of PB's abstract topics.

I am not lifting anyone up or sucking up to anyone. Meka, FM and some others are missing so the results will NEVER be complete therefore making the whole thing pointless, never the less we will do it. provided you lot take part. If you think it's a stupid Idea - Keep it to yourself!

Vote Now

Game

Reminder: This doesn't make anyone better than anyone else, the title Notable is already 'old-news' vote honestly and do not vote out of spite or envy, like I will...:D

Thanks Again

Game

Sun 06/05/01 at 19:51
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
This might have been done before, but I am going to do them again, but this isn't just one award there will be 5:

Best Newbie

Best Regular

Best Notable

Most Respected

Funniest Poster

Please bear in mind there are rules:

1. Only Newbies, Regulars and Notables may vote. No Staff or Just Arrvieds

2. You may not vote for yourself for ANY of the 'awards'

3. You may only have one vote for each. Anymore and ALL your votes will be discarded and become void.

4. Please just copy the awards and place the name of your nominee next to it. I.e Best Newbie - Time_Warp etc.

5. Don't clog up the topic with silly posts, try to keep it clean. Post any 'crap' in the World's Longest Thread or one of PB's abstract topics.

I am not lifting anyone up or sucking up to anyone. Meka, FM and some others are missing so the results will NEVER be complete therefore making the whole thing pointless, never the less we will do it. provided you lot take part. If you think it's a stupid Idea - Keep it to yourself!

Vote Now

Game

Reminder: This doesn't make anyone better than anyone else, the title Notable is already 'old-news' vote honestly and do not vote out of spite or envy, like I will...:D

Thanks Again

Game

Sun 06/05/01 at 19:54
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Results will be collected by me in 24 hours. At approximately 7:50pm.

Game
Sun 06/05/01 at 20:01
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
one more question? can we vote for one person per award? e.g.

best newbie: John Smith

best regular: Tony Adams

best notable: Tom Jones

....etc, etc?
Sun 06/05/01 at 20:05
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Best Newbie : I'll get back to you in a sec :-)

Best Regular : ssxpro

Best Notable : Ant

Most Respected Poster : Grix

Funniest Poster : Ant
Sun 06/05/01 at 20:07
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
You need to nominate a poster for each of the catagories.

As your example showed.
Sun 06/05/01 at 20:10
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
ok, decided

Best Newbie : Shaneo
Sun 06/05/01 at 20:16
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Thanx man. It means a lot to me!
Sun 06/05/01 at 20:21
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Best Newbie-Rakuga

Best Regular-Time Warp

Best Notable-Grix Thaves

Most Respected-Quazimodo

Funniest Poster-Ant
Sun 06/05/01 at 20:25
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
best newbie: Mantis

best regular: ssxpro

best notable: Grix thraves

most respected poster: Your Honour

funniest poster: Edgy
Sun 06/05/01 at 20:28
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
shaneo wrote:
> Thanx man. It means a lot to me!

No prob ;-) hard to choose people though, especially in the regular section cause i like pretty much everyone on here, you all perk up my day when i get on here ;-))

Anyway, i'll make this the last message or the game will have a go if i clutter up his award topic with messages ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.