GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Taboo Tuesday"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/10/04 at 12:50
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
A good idea or not?
Sun 17/10/04 at 16:48
Regular
"..."
Lakers, if you want a fed who truly understand what fan interaction is all about, you should check out CZW. The owner and bookers often visit www.czwfans.com and book, where possible, the guys who the fans reccomend on the matches that they want to see.
Sat 16/10/04 at 12:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
This whole Taboo Tuesday thing is annoying me now. JR you BBQ sauce loving idiot it isn't the Ultimate in fan interaction at all. If it was i'd be able to choose whatever i wanted for a match.

Can i choose Tajiri to wrestle HHH for the title? No i can't
Can i choose the WWE title match to be a Japanese death match? No i can't
Can i choose any more weapons to be used in the Kane match? No i can't

etc etc

Ultimate in fan interaction my ass. It's so obviously going to be fixed i could probably come up with the results now
Mon 11/10/04 at 21:21
Regular
"nintendo-4-life"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Good idea in theory but in practice totally rubbish. Internet vote is
> so easy to rig so the WWE gets the matches they want anyway. Ultimate
> in fan interaction? Balls is it

Truer WORDS were never spoken my friend. as far as i SEE IT....the whole WORLD is rigged.
Thu 07/10/04 at 12:41
Regular
"..."
lalakersrule wrote:
> and i'm still not convined the diva contest was totally legit either
> but that's the conspiracy theorist in me talking probably, that or
> the sheer hatred of Christy :-D

It wasn't lakers. Carmella was pencilled in to be the winner all along, until she no showed Diva Dodgeball. At that point Christy was picked to be the winner as she was the only one who had done anything to stand out from the others.
Wed 06/10/04 at 17:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
and i'm still not convined the diva contest was totally legit either but that's the conspiracy theorist in me talking probably, that or the sheer hatred of Christy :-D
Wed 06/10/04 at 17:22
Regular
"you've got a beard"
cynical, but probably true Lakers :(
Wed 06/10/04 at 11:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Good idea in theory but in practice totally rubbish. Internet vote is so easy to rig so the WWE gets the matches they want anyway. Ultimate in fan interaction? Balls is it
Tue 05/10/04 at 20:45
Regular
"you've got a beard"
that was painfully funny to try and read.
Tue 05/10/04 at 20:12
Regular
"Ow Yer"
im sure the wwe guys will make you make the decision any way like making benoit the king of the crowd or if he attacked HBK and thers just no way edge will be a fan favorite so its already between HBK and benoit so all they need to do to sway the votes is togle the face heel thing to the way they want the match
Tue 05/10/04 at 12:50
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
A good idea or not?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.