GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My ordinary dull life."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/10/04 at 20:43
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
My life, yawn. Ok.

My life is normal, i am just like any ordinary gamer. Have a ps2 and a couple of good games. I go to school. Well um on saturday i watch wresling and um thats my life, School eating tv ps2 study and um thats it, just a boring old life really.
Mon 04/10/04 at 20:43
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
My life, yawn. Ok.

My life is normal, i am just like any ordinary gamer. Have a ps2 and a couple of good games. I go to school. Well um on saturday i watch wresling and um thats my life, School eating tv ps2 study and um thats it, just a boring old life really.
Mon 04/10/04 at 21:30
Regular
"Not a Jew"
What makes you think we actually care about your life?
I could post a litany of my life but I doubt anyone would give a damn. So please, don't bother us with yours.
Tue 05/10/04 at 09:33
Regular
zzzz wrote:
> School eating tv

A school eating TV?

Doesn't sound normal to me!! :-S
Tue 05/10/04 at 12:01
Regular
"8==="
I think he was taking the forum's title literally.
Tue 05/10/04 at 13:57
Regular
"cachoo"
Wow. I thought my life was dull.
Tue 05/10/04 at 19:38
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Most people's lives are generally very bland.

You may have an amzing experience one day, but what about the rest of the time?

When life is a chore, you know it probably isn't worth doing anything about, so we all just let it be dull, because we're dull.
Tue 05/10/04 at 19:43
Regular
"8==="
Can't seem to manage with a lot of dullness.

I'm going to pay for it at some point but frick it I could be dead tomorrow.
Tue 05/10/04 at 21:12
Regular
"For One Night Only"
You won't get any sympathy from me. I'm the dullest guy in the North, right now.
Tue 05/10/04 at 22:01
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Well that was a waste of time.
Tue 05/10/04 at 22:08
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
My Tv ate a School once.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.