GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE MOST SCARY FILM YOUVE EVER SEEN IN YOUR LIFE."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/10/04 at 20:29
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
What is your scariest film youve evr seen?... Yep im asking you guys to tell me, if you ask me ill say Jeepers Creepers and Jeepers Creepers 2. They are really scary and got lots of gory bits, ew. I want too no.
Fri 22/10/04 at 18:44
"Retarded List"
The Santa Clause 2. *shudders*
Fri 22/10/04 at 16:33
Regular
"Bow to me!"
new ones have too many special effects. horrors are becomming thrillers and they're just bad now. there are some decent ones out but not scary, just good to watch. and i forgot to mention stephen king's IT. that was pretty scary and also quality viewing
Fri 22/10/04 at 11:51
Regular
Final Destination?
Fri 22/10/04 at 11:50
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
In terms of recent horror films, that one with the plane crash at the beginning, and they all die one by one - that was quite good. The second one sucked balls though. Can't remember the name, but I've got it somewhere.

Old horror is always best though. Nosferatu - that shadow going up the stairs is well creepy.
Fri 22/10/04 at 11:34
Regular
The only movie that really got me was Stephen King's IT. Nothing else has genuinely scared me.
Fri 22/10/04 at 11:32
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Poltegeist scared the living daylights out of me when i first watched it. I was about 7 years old though but the clown bit!!!! Ive watched it again now im older and its laughable. Oh yeah the old lady exorsist woman scared me too, her voice just isnt natural is it?
Thu 21/10/04 at 23:27
Regular
"Bow to me!"
i think the shining, not just super scary but actually a good quality horror for once. the candyman was pretty scary last time i saw it but it was a while ago and maybe not that scary now, i dont know. i think jeepers creepers was a commedy. the first one made me laugh so much i dont remember what at now but im sure it was funny at the time. aliens was a quality film but not scary. the exorcist was good a few years back but now its just terrible, but good for a laugh. other average ones ive seen recently... the omen, the gift, deathwatch and noddy. some of the obove may not have been scary but hey, who dosnt love noddy
Thu 21/10/04 at 21:44
Regular
"\\"
Aliens... But I was like 5 at the time... With a fecking storm outside. Damn scared I was.

Apart from that, no film has made me scared.
Thu 21/10/04 at 21:39
Regular
Wakka wrote:
> Once I looked at myself in the mirror. I still haven't got over that.
> AAAh!

What about the poor mirror?
Thu 21/10/04 at 20:44
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
zzzz wrote:
> What is your scariest film youve evr seen?... Yep im asking you guys
> to tell me, if you ask me ill say Jeepers Creepers and Jeepers
> Creepers 2. They are really scary and got lots of gory bits, ew. I
> want too no.

what are 6 years old or something??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.