GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Streets"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/10/04 at 17:43
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
We all no the streets. The really cool band yeah. There are really famoes for there two smash hits, Fit but you no it and dry your eyes but if you here there new song youll hate these guys and think there are not cool. There new song is blinded by the lights, its been band from every music channel except for the box. You can only see that song after 9:30 pm, its very rude. I havent seen it but i no its very rude. On mtv there only allowed to show 10 seconds of it, and the song sounds really lame. I thought blinded by the lights will be good. I cant tell you why its bad, or ill get a warning. But lots of people say its very rude and swears a lot. Ok lets talk about dry your eyes, a very good song indeed, a catch tune , but the video is a bit boring. but this is the rweally good song i listen to every day. Ok thats done, now lets talk about fit but you know it, its defintly there best single, well thats my verdict. The video is a bit rude but the song is fantastic.

Here comes the results:

Dry your eyes: 10 out of 10.

Fit but you know it: 10 out of 10.

Blinded by the lights: 5 out of 10.

Here comes the positions:

1st: Fit but you know it.
2nd: Dry your eyes.
3rd: Blinded by the lights.

If you want to hear any of those songs I suggest you buy the album A Grand Dont Come For Free.
Tue 05/10/04 at 00:46
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Chavscum
Mon 04/10/04 at 20:09
Regular
"lets go back"
I've never been a big fan of rap music because I always thought it was just some bloke talking. Then the streets came along and completely ruined my only put down.

I suppose fit but you know it was ok, just. Other than that, the streets are rubbish IMO.
Mon 04/10/04 at 19:12
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I know more about the streets than you do, and I don't even like 'them' that much.
Mon 04/10/04 at 17:55
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I've heard it on the album but haven't seen the video yet no. Looked interesting from what I saw in NME though.
Mon 04/10/04 at 17:52
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Thanks but hav u seen there new song?
Mon 04/10/04 at 17:50
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Well done, it seems you no pretty much nothing about The Streets. You are obviously a big fan.

You do realise they have two albums, don't you? Or don't they tell you that on MTV News?
Mon 04/10/04 at 17:43
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
We all no the streets. The really cool band yeah. There are really famoes for there two smash hits, Fit but you no it and dry your eyes but if you here there new song youll hate these guys and think there are not cool. There new song is blinded by the lights, its been band from every music channel except for the box. You can only see that song after 9:30 pm, its very rude. I havent seen it but i no its very rude. On mtv there only allowed to show 10 seconds of it, and the song sounds really lame. I thought blinded by the lights will be good. I cant tell you why its bad, or ill get a warning. But lots of people say its very rude and swears a lot. Ok lets talk about dry your eyes, a very good song indeed, a catch tune , but the video is a bit boring. but this is the rweally good song i listen to every day. Ok thats done, now lets talk about fit but you know it, its defintly there best single, well thats my verdict. The video is a bit rude but the song is fantastic.

Here comes the results:

Dry your eyes: 10 out of 10.

Fit but you know it: 10 out of 10.

Blinded by the lights: 5 out of 10.

Here comes the positions:

1st: Fit but you know it.
2nd: Dry your eyes.
3rd: Blinded by the lights.

If you want to hear any of those songs I suggest you buy the album A Grand Dont Come For Free.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.