GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBOX Gaming: Any Memorable Moments?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/01/05 at 13:09
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I eat, sleep and breathe xbox and although every second of play is different, there are a few moments that you remember for a long time.
I thought I'd start a thread for people to post their own brilliant feats and hopefully share the best things they've done with us all.

My most recent was on Project Gotham Racing 2 - platinum street race and I had held the lead for most of the race. On the second last corner of the final lap I spun out - falling to third place. Aa it had been a tough slog of 5 minutes, I got annoyed and just raced - I hit a bump in the road and my car sailed pass the cars in front right on the finish line. I STILL can't believe that I finished first.

It's not much of a feat, but it'll stay in my memory for ages.
Wed 12/01/05 at 17:48
Regular
"8==="
Taking down all seven opponents in a run and gun spree on airport with my Galil on SURVIVAL!
Wed 12/01/05 at 17:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
hippyman wrote:
> I agree, Halo 2 wasn't all it was meant to be.

He meant the first Halo.

But it's ironic, because he loves the PS2.

Ahar.
Wed 12/01/05 at 17:06
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Hoho, i still treasure my 1 vs. 4 success on Zanzibar.

Amen to that.
Wed 12/01/05 at 12:55
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
It's not all that great a moment to report, but anyone who has SUCH a poor deathmatch record that I have, will agree with me here - finally ending someone's killing spree!

I have too many friends that are experts on games such as Halo 2, XIII and Nightfire. I'll beat em all one day...

one day...

one day...
Wed 12/01/05 at 12:38
"I love yo... lamp."
Me: "stop jumping about when I'm trying to snipe you"
Algy: "I've been standing still for ages now"
*reloads, onto third clip*
Me: "so why do I keep missing you then eh?"
Algy: "because your drunk"
*ninth bullet actually hits him*
Biggles 266 sniped by Algy 266
Wed 12/01/05 at 01:50
Regular
"8==="
:D

Many a comment has been made of my trust Galil.

"As soon as I hear it going I know I'm dead" is the one I can remember at the mo.

Also I've been told I've got camping down to a fine art through my 'stop, wait, listen, move, repeat' tactics. (ie I only wait in one spot for around 30 seconds if I'm stealthing about).

If you're the last one on the map against me 8/10 times I'm gonna take you down. :D

Damn I need live back, think I'll order that router tomorrow.
Wed 12/01/05 at 00:50
Regular
Hedfix's endless stream of Galil Arm shots.

No matter what team or level I was on, that Galil Arm was audible from 90% of the map.

That and twisted conversations with stoned people at 5am. ahhh

Mental Note : Get back into Live gaming again sometime soon.

there's no doubt though that it takes over your life.
Tue 11/01/05 at 23:33
Regular
"8==="
Biggles - "Oh I appear to have hit a tree... AGAIN"

That is very memorable. :D
Tue 11/01/05 at 23:01
"I love yo... lamp."
First to spring to mind was bouncing off a tree in RalliSport Challenge 2 and hitting someone. They went flying off the side of a mountain because of that. Totally accidentally of course.
Tue 11/01/05 at 18:53
Regular
"8==="
Taking out 7 of the opposing team on RS3 by being a sneaky goite in a corridor.

Funny as ****!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.