GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wanna avoid all of these newbie tools?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/10/04 at 22:29
Regular
[URL]http://wweukforum.proboards12.com/index.cgi[/URL]

Join...now.

Seriously, I personally am tired of lack of pro wrestling discussion on this forum, and I know others are too. Join here...talk about WWE, TWC feds and general chat.

Tell your friends, and tell them to tell their friends. Let this place grow, spoiler free, into a decent UK WWE discussion forum.

:c) You'll thank me...
Sun 03/10/04 at 22:29
Regular
[URL]http://wweukforum.proboards12.com/index.cgi[/URL]

Join...now.

Seriously, I personally am tired of lack of pro wrestling discussion on this forum, and I know others are too. Join here...talk about WWE, TWC feds and general chat.

Tell your friends, and tell them to tell their friends. Let this place grow, spoiler free, into a decent UK WWE discussion forum.

:c) You'll thank me...
Sun 03/10/04 at 23:06
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Is there anything I can do to make things more interesting on here? I have hours of free time and I'll have even more when SR F1 finishes. I'm willing to put the effort in. Give me some ideas.
Sun 03/10/04 at 23:14
Regular
Nah...it's SR as a whole, these forums died last year, heh.
Mon 04/10/04 at 13:01
Regular
"..."
I don't think it's something that won't recover. Forums tend to run in cycles, an explosion of creativity spreads the word, so loads of people who have nothing to offer join and dilute the whole thing, driving away the regulars, before a new breed of regulars come in and infuse the board with new life, leading back to a new popularity explosion.

We just happen to be at the low point of that cycle at the moment.
Mon 04/10/04 at 14:10
Regular
"you've got a beard"
an amazing symbiosis to the product we're all here to discuss, i feel :)
Mon 04/10/04 at 14:33
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Just because we've hit a low point doesn't mean we should just wait for things to pick up. I feel that there must be something we can do to generate more discussion.
Mon 04/10/04 at 15:07
"Raw is the best!!!!"
This is the only forum I go to besides 1000ad forum which is a million times worse then this forum. I like this forum.It's interesting so far.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.