GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Importing DS games."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/01/05 at 13:25
Regular
"Remember me?"
I got my DS with Mario 64 on... whatever day it was last week (Thursday, I think), and I have Feel the Magic: XY/XX ordered too, which should arrive by the end of the week. I want to have a shoofty on the net for more websites that I can import games from. I know of lik-sang.com and videogamesplus.ca but that's about it. And all my google, MSN and other web browser searches bring up diddly-squat, save for articles about importing games along with completely unrelated stuff (such is the wonder of web search engines).

Help me out, please.

Oh, and I only want US games... no Japanese malarkey, as I have this funny thing about wanting to understand the games I play.

Cheers.
Mon 10/01/05 at 13:25
Regular
"Remember me?"
I got my DS with Mario 64 on... whatever day it was last week (Thursday, I think), and I have Feel the Magic: XY/XX ordered too, which should arrive by the end of the week. I want to have a shoofty on the net for more websites that I can import games from. I know of lik-sang.com and videogamesplus.ca but that's about it. And all my google, MSN and other web browser searches bring up diddly-squat, save for articles about importing games along with completely unrelated stuff (such is the wonder of web search engines).

Help me out, please.

Oh, and I only want US games... no Japanese malarkey, as I have this funny thing about wanting to understand the games I play.

Cheers.
Mon 10/01/05 at 14:05
Regular
Aside from those two, the only ones worth a mention are Importmadness.com and play-asia.com (don't know if they do US games).

But still, videogamesplus.ca is the best place to buy from.
Mon 10/01/05 at 14:17
Regular
"Touched!"
How much do Videogamesplus charge for delivery? Was thinking of ordering mario now. :D
Mon 10/01/05 at 14:42
Regular
"Remember me?"
Peanuts. Both the delivery charges and actual prices on Videogamesplus are ludicruously low. They're just taking their time to dispatch my Feel the Magic.
Mon 10/01/05 at 14:43
Regular
"Touched!"
Albino-Man wrote:
> Peanuts. Both the delivery charges and actual prices on Videogamesplus
> are ludicruously low. They're just taking their time to dispatch my
> Feel the Magic.

Gonna order that now I think, when did you order it?
Mon 10/01/05 at 14:44
Regular
"Remember me?"
I ordered it on Saturday.

And on a further note: Gadzooks, Importmadness accept Solo! Which means I don't have to faff around with sending cheques to credit card companies.

I feel warm and fuzzy inside. ^_^
Mon 10/01/05 at 14:50
Regular
"Remember me?"
And on yet another note, is Ridge Racer DS any good? Anyone played it? I hear it's a port of Ridge Racer 64, which I never actually got around to playing. I'd like a racer on DS, and with the only alternative being Asphalt Urban GT - which I've heard terrible, terrible things about - Ridge Racer DS seems to be all that's worth going for right now.

Roll on Mario Kart.
Mon 10/01/05 at 14:50
Regular
"Touched!"
Do they accept switch?
Mon 10/01/05 at 14:54
Regular
"Remember me?"
Importmadness does, Videogamesplus doesn't.
Mon 10/01/05 at 14:54
Regular
"Touched!"
Never mind just ordered Via PayPal, dead on £20 what a bargain! Looks like being a decent game. Importing is the way forward now!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.