GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Arsenal..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/10/04 at 20:54
Regular
Have one the Premiership.
Mon 04/10/04 at 17:52
Regular
I remember Villa being 2-0 up at highbury a few seasons ago and still losing!
Mon 04/10/04 at 15:51
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Foreman wrote:
> Villa laways do well at Highbury

hmm not really

2 or 3 nil last year????
Mon 04/10/04 at 13:52
Regular
ha wonder what azul got banned for!
Mon 04/10/04 at 13:12
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Villa laways do well at Highbury and I thought we had a chance of snatching a draw, that was until I heard about Angel and De La Cruz not playing because they will be playing for country.

Arsenal are World Class and my money is on them winning the Premiership. Okay Chelsea are undefeated too, but look at the goal difference. That shows that Arsenal are winning games comfortably and are playing relaxed football. Chelsea are getting results, but are not winning as comfortably and could end up having too many draws.
Sun 03/10/04 at 22:39
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Damarus wrote:
> All it takes is Henry and Reyes to get injured and Arsenal will suffer
> a losing streak.

That's a pretty big "if", and Arsenal, believe it or not, are a class team without Henry.
Sun 03/10/04 at 22:12
Regular
All it takes is Henry and Reyes to get injured and Arsenal will suffer a losing streak.
Sun 03/10/04 at 21:58
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Arsenal may not have one it but look good as do chelsea...have to see how it goes when the teams play each other
Sun 03/10/04 at 21:34
Regular
Azul wrote:
> Then I'm worried about the state of your sense of humour. Or lack of
> it.

I find distrubed beings like you funny. Don't take it personally :)
Sun 03/10/04 at 21:34
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Then I'm worried about the state of your sense of humour. Or lack of it.
Sun 03/10/04 at 21:33
Regular
I laugh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.