GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The problem with Leeds"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/10/04 at 16:26
Regular
Good God when will they start scoring goals.

They have a fine defence and Leeds rarely let in more than one goal.

But can Ricketts, Joachim or Dean score? Can they funk.

Blackwell keeps getting new strikers and they just can't score, hitting the woodwork or hitting wide.

Bloody useless the lot of them. Many 0-0 draws to come.
Sun 03/10/04 at 16:26
Regular
Good God when will they start scoring goals.

They have a fine defence and Leeds rarely let in more than one goal.

But can Ricketts, Joachim or Dean score? Can they funk.

Blackwell keeps getting new strikers and they just can't score, hitting the woodwork or hitting wide.

Bloody useless the lot of them. Many 0-0 draws to come.
Sun 03/10/04 at 16:41
Regular
Yes, poor Leeds.

'Well go back up'. I'm doubtful.

As for my team, Cardiff City, yet another abysmul showing, which so happens to be against Leeds.

Lennie out, that's what I say.
Sun 03/10/04 at 16:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Once again thanks for Smithy :-D
Sun 03/10/04 at 19:01
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I have seen Leeds a few times this season, and still maintain that the Ricketts signing wasnt a good one. He never really looks threatening, and the goal he scored in the cup only just went in with a bit of fortune. Deane is ok to throw on in the last part of some games, leaving JJ as the only real goal scorer...and hes injury prone, so how long can he last?

Some loan signings needed i feel.
Sun 03/10/04 at 21:41
Regular
Should of kept hold of Cademateri
Sun 03/10/04 at 22:01
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Joe Dark wrote:
> Should of kept hold of Cademateri

are you jokin...he was good for about half a season at everton

and missed a sitter vs brighton yesterday
Tue 05/10/04 at 16:54
Regular
Leeds are hoping to bring in that dude from Preston, you never know.
Wed 06/10/04 at 11:46
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yes, I also heard you are after Preston's un-wanted Northern Ireland international with a great goal-scoring record; one of several young strikers who should never have been allowed to leave Old Trafford so easily...

David Healy.

Whatever happens, he's got to have much more of an impact than Michael Ricketts, surely! ;)
Wed 06/10/04 at 15:03
Regular
He's not unwanted by Preston, he turned down a contract or something.

Leeds can wait till the end of the season to get him on a free (but risk stiff competiton) or somehow get some money to buy him.

Sadly other clubs may outbid leeds... Although we know Leeds can be a strong finacial competior like they were with Sean Gregan.
Thu 07/10/04 at 10:45
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Dringo wrote:

> Leeds can wait till the end of the season to get him on a free (but
> risk stiff competiton) or somehow get some money to buy him.

Risky decision, while you might say they dont have the squad for promotion, with there defence which has a knack of keeping clean sheets, if they had someone who could score the goals, they perhaps it would be a good signing and give them a fighting chance. So they could gamble and buy him, but if it backfires...its a bit of money gone to waste to say they can get him on a free at the end of the season.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.