GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"InMe kick serious @ss"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/10/04 at 16:13
Regular
"Indeed"
Just felt like saying summit. Now i'll just wait for the oncoming abuse. *sigh*
Tue 05/10/04 at 21:55
Regular
"Light of the world"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> I know InMe, they live about 20 minutes away from me and started out
> playing at a crappy little club in Brentwood called The Hermit.
>
>
> Their music is rubbish though.
I THOUGHT I KNEW THEM FROM SOMEWHERE!

huh ive performed at the hermit

*hides*
Tue 05/10/04 at 21:50
Regular
To be fair I've never seen Inme in a small venue... I've seen them at Brixton, Finsbury Park and Reading... and although Brixton isn't massive it is larger than the sorta Astoria shows they'd normally do.

Anyway they are a young band and they are only going to get better, if only they can find a way of releasing their bloody album. That song they released earlier this year was utterly fantastic.

Also Kudos to hell is for heroes for ditching their record label. Although their single is less erm, genius and their first album. Similar just missing an essential hook.
Sun 03/10/04 at 20:14
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Dringo wrote:
> Inme are a good recorded band, but live they are awful.
>

So true. Saw 'em in Brighton and although they took about 40 minutes to do a soundcheck, they still sounded poo.

But a band called Xisloaded supported, and they were superb.
Sun 03/10/04 at 19:52
Regular
I know InMe, they live about 20 minutes away from me and started out playing at a crappy little club in Brentwood called The Hermit.

Their music is rubbish though.
Sun 03/10/04 at 18:35
Regular
"tokyo police club"
You mean his voice can actually get worse?
Sun 03/10/04 at 16:38
Regular
Inme are a good recorded band, but live they are awful.

Saw them 3 times (Reading, supporting Feeder and supporting Limp Bizkit) and they were awful.
Sun 03/10/04 at 16:34
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Ahahah.

i won't even make comment.

great hilarity comes when someone asks if you want to go to their concert, however...

'You coming InMe?'
'You sick bas'

Any, I hate them
Sun 03/10/04 at 16:22
Regular
"Indeed"
I dunno. I'm gettin it as soon as in comes out though. I'm listining to the first one now. It's so f***ing excellent.
Sun 03/10/04 at 16:19
Regular
When does their new album come out then?

I hear they were having trouble when their record company was bought out.
Sun 03/10/04 at 16:13
Regular
"Indeed"
Just felt like saying summit. Now i'll just wait for the oncoming abuse. *sigh*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.