GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Farooq"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/10/04 at 14:37
Regular
"legend killer"
Hopefully Farooq comes back to the wwe and beats JBL for the wwe undisputed title at Sirvivor Series,in a Hell In A Cell Match.
Sun 03/10/04 at 14:37
Regular
"legend killer"
Hopefully Farooq comes back to the wwe and beats JBL for the wwe undisputed title at Sirvivor Series,in a Hell In A Cell Match.
Sun 03/10/04 at 14:54
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
...I doubt it...
Sun 03/10/04 at 22:25
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Farooq was qulaity when he first arrived although i seem to rememmber he wore a stupid outfit
Sun 03/10/04 at 23:22
Regular
"you've got a beard"
he did indeed!
as i recall he was brought in and teamed with Skip and Sunny in the Body Donnas....
Mon 04/10/04 at 12:57
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> he did indeed!
> as i recall he was brought in and teamed with Skip and Sunny in the
> Body Donnas....

I don't remember that. I recall Tom Pritchard as the other Body Donna, but not Faarooq. Mind you the WWE was absolute rubbish at the time (even worse than it is at the moment), so it's likely a whole in my knowledge from when I couldn't be bothered to watch.
Mon 04/10/04 at 12:59
Regular
"..."
Eerm, and I forgot te gist of the topic. Anyway, Faarooq has never been a great worker, having lucked his way into WCW on the basis of having a solid American Football career behind him and giving a reasonable interview. He is one of the few guys who went to ECE and still managed to be bland in an environment where guys could really let their creativity run wild, indicating to me that he didn't really understand the business. Now he's admitted having a drink problem, don't expect him back any time soon.
Mon 04/10/04 at 14:12
Regular
"you've got a beard"
(_B-(I) wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
> he did indeed!
> as i recall he was brought in and teamed with Skip and Sunny in the
> Body Donnas....
>
> I don't remember that. I recall Tom Pritchard as the other Body
> Donna,

are you sure mate? you might mean the "heavenly bodies", Tom Pritchard was definitely one half of that tag team, with "the Gigolo" Jimmy Del Ray i believe.

> but not Faarooq. Mind you the WWE was absolute rubbish at the
> time (even worse than it is at the moment), so it's likely a whole in
> my knowledge from when I couldn't be bothered to watch.

he was dressed in a really lame blue costume as i remember and i'm pretty sure sunny and skip were with him..
hmmm....
Mon 04/10/04 at 14:32
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think Faarooq wanted to retire anyway and become a road agent. Then he got fired, or should I say 'released'?
Mon 04/10/04 at 15:12
"Raw is the best!!!!"
I don't like Farooq. He doesn't fight that much.
Mon 04/10/04 at 15:54
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
ya dont say....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.