GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/10/04 at 14:31
Regular
"legend killer"
Who do you think deserves a title shoot at TABO TUESDAY ?????
A,Edge
B,Chris Beonit
C,Randy Orton
Mon 25/10/04 at 10:12
Regular
CM Funk wrote:
> If
> onyl he would actually win the World Heavyweight Championship the
> next time. Hmm...

After I found out he was injured I knew he wasn't going to win. He needs time off for surgery so they were never going to give him the belt.
Sun 24/10/04 at 21:22
Regular
"That's me"
I truly thought Shawn Michaels deserved the shot at Taboo Tuesday and he proved that when he got voted in. I definately voted for him. If onyl he would actually win the World Heavyweight Championship the next time. Hmm...
Sat 23/10/04 at 14:33
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
my brother has gone 2 wrestlemania xx 4 da 21st time on hctp hes only 13 him as viscera and the undertaker were the tag team champions on smackdownand at wrestlemania this happened 4 da 1st time
viscera + the undertaker
v ??? and rey mystereo
when the entrances had finished the ??? was michael cole has dis happened 2 ne1 else
Mon 04/10/04 at 13:03
Regular
"..."
A little constructive advice for Orton, the poster of the original post. Naming a thread 'WWE' when in the 'WWE' forum isn't really a specific enough topic. Try to make some reference to the actual subject matter of your thread.
Sun 03/10/04 at 20:44
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
i would say jericho does deserve 1 but out of the choices i would say benoit cause he was cheated outta the title by evolution.
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Out of that lot Benoit but Jericho needs a push again
Sun 03/10/04 at 15:22
Regular
"Ow Yer"
non of those guys!!!!!

!!Y2J!! would make a great champ
Sun 03/10/04 at 15:18
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Edge
Sun 03/10/04 at 14:58
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I'll say Chris Benoit, seeing as you can't vote Jericho. :P
Sun 03/10/04 at 14:47
Regular
"0228"
Randy Orton isn't even eligible for the match.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.