GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Silent Thunder"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/10/04 at 10:06
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Out of interest, what's that on your profile page about you studing Mark's Gospel for GCSE? Sounds interesting, just because I'm doing GCSE Religious Studies and was wondering what course you're taking.

Thanks for your time.
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:14
Regular
"You've upset me"
GCSE RE is pisss. If you're doing Mark's gospel now (you Yr 9 or 10, ST?) then you're probably on the Short Course. Do you have to study any religion other than Christianity? If not then you're on the Short Course. 'Tis ridiculously easy.
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:00
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
English_Bloke wrote:
> But I don't. What are your views, Forest?

Why?

WHY!?

:^)
Sun 03/10/04 at 16:58
Regular
"0228"
Shortcourse RS is brilliant. It's just endless videos. We saw one where this American girl was murdered in Africa and when her parents confronted the murderers, they ended up going on a golfing holiday together because of the 'forgiveness of the Lord'.
Sun 03/10/04 at 16:57
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
But I don't. What are your views, Forest?
Sun 03/10/04 at 16:54
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Sure would be. But I'm sure RoJ knows enough of what I think is wrong with that statement.
Sun 03/10/04 at 16:51
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
RoJ wrote:
> Christianity is wrong.

If you'd have written this three months ago this thread would be permenantly glued to the top of the forum.

Ah, days.
Sun 03/10/04 at 16:51
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Apple Crumble wrote:
> Anyone done Hinduism?

Im doing Hinduism just now. Brahma, Shiva and all that. We're currently on the story of Rama and Sita.
Sun 03/10/04 at 16:21
Regular
Anyone done Hinduism?

Christ it sucks. There's like, 1 million Gods. Each one has some wierd deformity like no eyes or 1000 arms. There's a God for every Hindu probably. They have shrines and they put milk on them, then worship them. I have one of Ricky Gervais :)

And the homework - I won't go into detail. One homework was 'make a synagouge'. Nuff said really. Me and my mate got 16/20 fot it. On the way home we binned it and threw the remains of the card at innocent passers by.

RE short course I fell is punishment for not taking the subject. Whilst we are stroking shrines of Bob the 1000 armed nutter, the people who took the subject get to talk about real-life issues.

Grrrrr, the irony :(
Sun 03/10/04 at 16:20
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I did GCSE Religious Studies - Got an A
Sun 03/10/04 at 16:17
Regular
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Just so you know, you don't need to do any work to get an A on short
> course RE.

Oh that's good news :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.