GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats your favourite Halo 2 map?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Mon 10/01/05 at 18:44
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I love them all in their own little way...apart from headlong. Hate it! If I had to choose it would be a toss up between Ascension and Foundation. You?
Thu 03/02/05 at 22:08
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Prfft
Thu 03/02/05 at 20:58
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
I love a good ol' classic CTF on midship. Touch return. or Assault.

Don't laugh
Thu 03/02/05 at 10:38
Regular
I hate Collossus.

Other than that I'm happy with most settings on any level. Except for 4 vs 4 on Coagulation, level's far too big for that.
Thu 03/02/05 at 08:49
Zanzibar for everything; Midship for shotguns; Foundation for custom games, Coagulation for big team battles; Ascension for slayer; Lockout and Beaver Creek for Head to Heads; Headlong and Waterworks for CTF.

Only ones I don't like are Colossus for their big wide spaces and long corridors, and Ivory Tower.
Wed 02/02/05 at 22:32
Regular
waterworks-snipers
coangolation-vechicles and rockets
zanibar-everything
headlong swords-and rockets and shotguns
Wed 12/01/05 at 17:03
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Ascension/Ivory Tower/Collossus (sp?) for normal Slayer.

Headlong/Coagulation for CTF.

Lockout for swords/shotguns/phantoms.

Just not Waterworks. Bah!
Wed 12/01/05 at 13:00
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Ascension is the best... especially with snipers... too many headshots (to me) though. I'm getting better, getting better. Only slightly.

Midship is the best for sword fighting - loads of hiding places, loads of fun. Those born to win classic matches are doomed against me when the variant is swords. I am the sword king! Bow before me - then slice me legs of!
Wed 12/01/05 at 12:54
"I love yo... lamp."
Who be you then?
Wed 12/01/05 at 12:49
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Ahaha Algy is a biatch yes, he seems to have his way with shotguns also.
Tue 11/01/05 at 22:49
"I love yo... lamp."
I have several oft played modes.

Headlong with Snipers.
Midship with Swords.
Foundation with Rockets.

However Algy keeps beating me these days so I plan to open up and clean out my controller so that it actually works again. The sword isn't frickin' supposed to be sentient, it should stab when I pull the R trigger. Gah.

I'd buy a new controller but I loathe the controller S and want a new original style one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.