GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Scary Movie Trilogy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/10/04 at 13:05
Regular
Scary Movie is awesome. Number 3 is the best, but they all had me in stiches. And now I get to have all three of them.

RESULT!
Wed 06/10/04 at 16:26
Regular
"Bearer of Death"
The second one scared the pants off me coz i just hated it!!!! AGHHHHH! the thrid onwe was pretty good though. First well wins though. Though i cant remember what its was about"
Mon 04/10/04 at 22:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I havent seen the second one, but i found 1 and 3 fairly underwhelming.
Mon 04/10/04 at 21:51
Regular
It all went downhill when I found out the Scream guy wasn't in the 2nd.
Mon 04/10/04 at 17:20
Regular
Airplane was CLASSIQUE :0D
Mon 04/10/04 at 17:16
Regular
Reefer wrote:
> but it was just dire, which is a shame, as it was written by David
> Zucker, who wrote the Naked Gun trilogy.

Ah, but that was a collaboration with Jim Abrahams. They also wrote Airplane and Airplane 2.
Mon 04/10/04 at 17:14
Regular
The first was rather enjoyable, the second appalling and the third poor.
Mon 04/10/04 at 15:44
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
all 3 have been bad and i dont know why they are making a 4th[this time based on superheros]. 1 was probably the best and the start of 2 was good..3 dont even go there.
Mon 04/10/04 at 12:31
Regular
The worst sppof ever award should actually go to Spy hard, that sucked so badly it was barely legal.
Mon 04/10/04 at 09:35
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Scary Movie 1 and 2 were great, but number 3 was the worst spoof I have ever seen in all my life. It was so bad I couldn't watch it all. Wheres smokey, the only funny person in it gone, why is micheal Jackson in it, and why is it just so bad compared to the others? I won't be watching number 4 put it that way unless it gets the best reviews ever, and thats if they are making a 4th.
Sun 03/10/04 at 15:24
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I thought scream was funnier than scary movie.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.