GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's that you say?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/10/04 at 20:54
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Apparently, according to the Daily Mail, young children are staying indoors all day, and won't even go to playgrounds, only going out by themselves when they are about 11. This makes them social retards and the reason? "pedos".

Either that, or all the scaremongering that is present in that hate filled paper of theirs.
Anyone see the article the other day about how parents can find out where there kids are by texting for their GPS location? Apparently, it's "another weapon in the war agaisnt pedo men and works in a one kilometre radius!!111"

God, I despise that paper.
Sun 03/10/04 at 19:39
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
The Sun is a disgrace to the written word!

For instance, who cares about Beckham's new "brazilian" haircut? (I had someone reading some of it aloud to her friend at the bus stop)...what's that? Over a page long? I can't fathom how any journalist can write such trash and get away with it. Must be one of those crap students that "padded out" their essays with meaningless waffle...and there he sits making a wage from carrying on the tradition =P

Hell, just write "blah" every third word, chances are most Sun readers just look at the pictures...what a rag =P

I don't buy a newspaper anymore, there's only so many times they can u-turn on a topic before it gets old.
Sun 03/10/04 at 18:19
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Seen an article today:

"I Watched my 16 year old Natalie fall out of the back of an ambulance. She'd still be alive today if it wasn't for alcopops."
What? Alcopops didn't shove her out the back. She'd still be alive today if the paramedics had closed the door properly.
She'd also still be alive if she hadn't gotten drunk, and if her mother had disallowed her from going to the nightclub. The mother says the alcopop companies should take resposnsibility for who drinks their drinks. So should car companies take responsibility of who drives their cars?
The stupid girl died of head injuries through falling onto the road. Alcopops had nothing to do with it.

Anyway, its lager/cider all the way for me.
Fri 01/10/04 at 21:54
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Apple Crumble wrote:
> I get the Sun, because its a very good (ouch) paper.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.
Fri 01/10/04 at 20:57
Regular
'Tis a Tori paper, meaning it sucks soooo hard.

I get the Sun, because its a very good (ouch) paper.
Fri 01/10/04 at 20:54
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Apparently, according to the Daily Mail, young children are staying indoors all day, and won't even go to playgrounds, only going out by themselves when they are about 11. This makes them social retards and the reason? "pedos".

Either that, or all the scaremongering that is present in that hate filled paper of theirs.
Anyone see the article the other day about how parents can find out where there kids are by texting for their GPS location? Apparently, it's "another weapon in the war agaisnt pedo men and works in a one kilometre radius!!111"

God, I despise that paper.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.