GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Outrun 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Outrun'.
Tue 11/01/05 at 10:45
Regular
Got this quite a while back, but didn't play it for a bit. Have got back into it over the last week or so, and really enjoy it.

The arcade mode is great, but the life of the game is really extended by the mini game missions.

Graphically it's as good as the arcade version, and the handling doesn't lose that much when you play it with a pad.

All in all I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a decent arcade game that they can pick up and play for 10 mins. Especially as you can get it for 19.99 if you shop around online....
Wed 12/01/05 at 15:27
Regular
"8==="
I played the demo and it seemed to control like a Mega Drive game.

Mabye I'll take the demo online when I get my router sorted.
Wed 12/01/05 at 15:26
"I love yo... lamp."
I really like it, though I've yet to sit down and play it to death PGR2 style. I got it new for only £15 so HA!
Wed 12/01/05 at 13:50
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
The demo I had of it coughed and died, so I didn't have much chance to play. What I did play of it, and what I experienced in the arcade was cool though! Maybe I'll get it soon.

Probably best to complete my colection first though.
Wed 12/01/05 at 13:41
"possibly impossible"
Outrun 2 on Live is a great little game if you're not expecting too much, I picked it up cheap and I'm glad I did.

Now, to get back on Live again (ah, where does the time go?
Tue 11/01/05 at 15:22
Regular
I don't have Live so none of those issues for me.

Sure, I'm not expecting it to last forever, but it's fun enough for now.
Tue 11/01/05 at 15:22
Regular
I don't have Live so none of those issues for me.

Sure, I'm not expecting it to last forever, but it's fun enough for now.
Tue 11/01/05 at 15:20
Regular
"Touched!"
I had this a few months ago, got rid mainly because it just started to bore me to death and some of the challenges are bloody tough, also the Live play was a total letdown, the amount of pop-up, clipping and bugs online ruined the game for me, such a shame.
Tue 11/01/05 at 11:16
Regular
I'm not online, and that game is crap. I played it at GSL and thought it was rubbish. Like most EA games.
Tue 11/01/05 at 10:59
Regular
need for speed underground 2 is the ultimate in game satisfaction try it its only £30 off of the special reserve go get it now its even better iff your planing on going online with it
Tue 11/01/05 at 10:45
Regular
Got this quite a while back, but didn't play it for a bit. Have got back into it over the last week or so, and really enjoy it.

The arcade mode is great, but the life of the game is really extended by the mini game missions.

Graphically it's as good as the arcade version, and the handling doesn't lose that much when you play it with a pad.

All in all I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a decent arcade game that they can pick up and play for 10 mins. Especially as you can get it for 19.99 if you shop around online....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.