GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dammit!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/09/04 at 18:01
Regular
"Indeed"
I went out with this really good lookin girl for a while. We both dumped each other at the same time and for some reason she doesn't even talk to me anymore. Why???
Fri 01/10/04 at 12:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I ignore my ex and ex-friend. I need to get the same train as them to Uni every morning... so that sucks.

Too much effort. Especially because I'm nice.
Fri 01/10/04 at 12:14
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
poke wrote:
> It's okay to lie to women, they're not people like us.

Pokey :|
Fri 01/10/04 at 06:48
Regular
Depends on the grounds of separation. If you fell out and split up, she probably doesn't talk to you because she thinks you're an assface.

Splitting up on good terms usually paves the way for a good friendship - or at least a manageable friendship.

Obviously if the relationship ended because she caught you in bed with her Sister/Brother/Pet, you can expect to be avoided like the plague.
Thu 30/09/04 at 19:05
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I think, if she dumps you, it means that you suck.

True.
Thu 30/09/04 at 18:25
Regular
It's okay to lie to women, they're not people like us.
Thu 30/09/04 at 18:10
Regular
Because she was in your head and you seem to have forgotten that line of thought.
Thu 30/09/04 at 18:09
Regular
"Cosmic..."
Caus you dumped her instead of letting her dump you. I found this the hard way :(
Thu 30/09/04 at 18:01
Regular
"Indeed"
I went out with this really good lookin girl for a while. We both dumped each other at the same time and for some reason she doesn't even talk to me anymore. Why???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.