GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ok people, I need your Brains"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/09/04 at 13:02
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
I am doing my disertation for uni and need a topic to talk about. I am doing a Graphic Design degree and i am focusing on Illustration this year, therefore the disertation needs to be based on these. It can be anything to do with graphic design/illustration.

i am doing this because i want some interesting ideas on what to do, I dont want anything predictable so I was just wondering what your thoughts are....
Sat 02/10/04 at 14:31
Puddleface wrote:

> My main interests and job opportunities would involve either
> illustration, graphic design, game industry, movie industry.

Then I guess you can link between the last two topics; how games are employing techniques used in the movie industry, sharing resources (Matrix, LotR as examples) and in the near future, how parts of games will be outsourced seperately to smaller studios just like movies are now.
Sat 02/10/04 at 14:26
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Puddleface goes to Uni?

Ahahahahaha.
Thu 30/09/04 at 17:53
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
that sounds interesting. Maybe I could do it with illustration. Such as how illustration affects game development/movie development. Or how companies advertise to the masses and their role in everyday advertising.

I dunno, Im still stuck, I want something Im really interested in. My main interests and job opportunities would involve either illustration, graphic design, game industry, movie industry.
Thu 30/09/04 at 16:39
Dunno, maybe something about when not to use CGI in place of plastic models, and films that have failed on that basis.

Yus
Thu 30/09/04 at 16:34
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Tanoy wrote:
> Do it on the topic 'Idiots, And The Idiotic Topics They Post'.

And thats coming from a "user warned" newbie!
Thu 30/09/04 at 15:06
Regular
Yep, that was a big help.
Thu 30/09/04 at 14:24
Regular
I was originally doing a dissertation but dropped it in favour of two modules. I would have just ended up trying to cram it all into the last couple of weeks before deadline.
Thu 30/09/04 at 13:58
Regular
Do it on the topic 'Idiots, And The Idiotic Topics They Post'.
Thu 30/09/04 at 13:05
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Unpredictable in General chat??...

heh heh
Thu 30/09/04 at 13:04
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
That's way too vague. Narrow it down.

I've got my dissertation sorted, but I had trouble thinking of ideas. Now I've filled up all my modules, I've actually got some really good ideas, so I'm going to spend the next few weeks convincing lecturers to take me on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.