GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I saw a fatal accident"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/09/04 at 09:33
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Not today, but last friday. There is a small section of dual carriageway on my way to uni, which to be honest has never really seen any accidents, im not sure how this one happened (I didnt see it unfold) but a Ford Ka had somehow ended up on my side of the road with the front facing me.

The front of the car was practically gone, there may have been around 60-70cm between the front of the car and the windscreen, possibly less, and i saw the vehicles occupant (A woman) with her head against the steering wheel (i didnt observe an airbag), she wasnt moving, i expect she was pinned there and possibly dead/dying/generally unconcious.

The other vehicle was in a field just to the left of the road, this meant the car had gone down a small embankment (perhaps 1.0-1.5 meters) before coming to a stop, the boot was open, but i couldnt really see much more. There was quite alot of debris strewn across the road, and maybe 6-8 cars had stopped to help.

Then just today there was a police car at the site of the crash with a sign saying that there had been a fatal accident and it gave you a phone number to ring to provide information.

Im not sure whether it was the woman in the Ka, the person of the other car, or both who died though.
Thu 30/09/04 at 09:33
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Not today, but last friday. There is a small section of dual carriageway on my way to uni, which to be honest has never really seen any accidents, im not sure how this one happened (I didnt see it unfold) but a Ford Ka had somehow ended up on my side of the road with the front facing me.

The front of the car was practically gone, there may have been around 60-70cm between the front of the car and the windscreen, possibly less, and i saw the vehicles occupant (A woman) with her head against the steering wheel (i didnt observe an airbag), she wasnt moving, i expect she was pinned there and possibly dead/dying/generally unconcious.

The other vehicle was in a field just to the left of the road, this meant the car had gone down a small embankment (perhaps 1.0-1.5 meters) before coming to a stop, the boot was open, but i couldnt really see much more. There was quite alot of debris strewn across the road, and maybe 6-8 cars had stopped to help.

Then just today there was a police car at the site of the crash with a sign saying that there had been a fatal accident and it gave you a phone number to ring to provide information.

Im not sure whether it was the woman in the Ka, the person of the other car, or both who died though.
Thu 30/09/04 at 09:40
Wow, rather scary staring death in the face (cliched, I know, but still true).
Thu 30/09/04 at 10:15
Regular
A friend of the family last August saw a car crash that killed a few. A week or two later, he was killed in a motorcycle accident about a minute from my house. Bloody tragic :0(
Thu 30/09/04 at 10:22
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I saw the aftermath of a motorbike (plus rider) coming off the road and hitting a tree once. Police had it cordoned off, but we had to drive past. The next week we went past the same spot and there were flowers placed on the tree, so I guess he didn't make it.
Thu 30/09/04 at 11:29
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
nasty business
Thu 30/09/04 at 16:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I hope you helped... I'd be really annoyed if some moron killed me for being a crap driver.

Like my friend who nearly had a head on colision with another driver, hit the side of his. He's an idiot, he did 100mph on a dual carriage way round a curve whilst I was in car.

He also overtook on a 50mph road at the top of the hill and also did a turn in the road on that same road.

Thank goodness I passed and don't need lifts anymore.
Thu 30/09/04 at 17:36
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I witnessed a man get hit by a car on his bike, this morning. He got up again, with a limp. Infact, I cruelly laughed, not proud of it. But I couldn't have done anything, I was on the bus to college. Had it looked more serious, I would've got off...
Thu 30/09/04 at 17:38
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
The Hibernator wrote:
> Had it looked more serious, I would've got off...

Sick bast..oh wait, I see what you meant.
Thu 30/09/04 at 17:39
Regular
"For One Night Only"
LOL. Niiice...
Thu 30/09/04 at 17:55
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
I tell u what there are some right retards on the road. There should be a law where complete utter mongs arnt allowed to drive.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.