GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Dynamite Kid"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/09/04 at 20:33
Regular
"Ow Yer"
Is this guy a relation of cris Benoit?
i was watchin one of his matches and he looks a lot like him and does the flying headbutt the same as Benoit :S
I no hes english but u never no people get around a lot these days lol

I just read this back and just so you know i do know that the Dynamite Kid is an old guy lol
Wed 29/09/04 at 20:33
Regular
"Ow Yer"
Is this guy a relation of cris Benoit?
i was watchin one of his matches and he looks a lot like him and does the flying headbutt the same as Benoit :S
I no hes english but u never no people get around a lot these days lol

I just read this back and just so you know i do know that the Dynamite Kid is an old guy lol
Wed 29/09/04 at 20:46
Regular
"you've got a beard"
no relation at all mathews. although they both made many visits to the Hart House. Benoit trained in the dungeon and Dynamite Kid tagged with Davey Boy Smith, who was of course Brets brother-in-law.
Benoit cites Dynamite Kid as one of his wrestling idols though, i think the headbutt is a nice tip-of-the-hat if you will :)
Wed 29/09/04 at 20:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Nope they're not.

Love that advert with him in on TWC

*if he's willing to wrestle me tonight, i'm going to wrestle him all the way*
Fri 01/10/04 at 12:11
Regular
Dynamite Kid and Bulldog were related. Cousins if I remember correctly.
Fri 01/10/04 at 17:13
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> no relation at all mathews. although they both made many visits to the
> Hart House. Benoit trained in the dungeon and Dynamite Kid tagged
> with Davey Boy Smith, who was of course Brets brother-in-law.
> Benoit cites Dynamite Kid as one of his wrestling idols though, i
> think the headbutt is a nice tip-of-the-hat if you will :)

Not just the headbutt. The Snap-Suplex and the rolling German's were also staples of Dynamite's offence.
Fri 01/10/04 at 18:00
Regular
"you've got a beard"
thanks Cong, i wasn't sure about other moves he uses as a homage to Dynamite as i never saw the dynamite kid wrestle :(

i have ONE match with him in it, and that's him and the Bulldog against "Jack" Foley and his partner (i forget who).. it's on the Mick Foley dvd :)
Mon 04/10/04 at 13:36
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> thanks Cong, i wasn't sure about other moves he uses as a homage to
> Dynamite as i never saw the dynamite kid wrestle :(
>
> i have ONE match with him in it, and that's him and the Bulldog
> against "Jack" Foley and his partner (i forget who).. it's
> on the Mick Foley dvd :)

To be honest, by the time that match took place, Dynamite had been rendered pretty useless by a mountain of injuries. If you have the wrestling channel, keep trying to watch 'World of Sport' and hopefully you'll catch him at his best.
Mon 04/10/04 at 13:49
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i don't get TWC :(
i CURSE ntl!! curse them and their first-born! :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.