GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More evidence of the mark of the beast?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/09/04 at 19:11
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3697940.stm[/URL]

Try mugging him now!
Tue 12/10/04 at 07:25
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Ant wrote:

> If we're honest, it's a form of bullying but HEY, you never
> know...they might actually be right in the end. And I'd love to see
> the look on your faces if they were. {:)
>
> *waits for smarmy cocky git replies*

Aw, does the poor ickle cwistian not have a sense of humour about his bewiefs?

Right, that's the smarmy cockiness out of the way. Credit to you for sticking up for your beliefs and all, but do you have to be quite such a whining, wailing little hypocrite about it? I thought the phrase went "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone". And yet here you are, taking someone to task for having the NERVE to laugh about something he doesn't believe in. I'm sure you've never done that, right Ant?

Oh, was that too much cockiness? Tell me, would it be possible to make a joke about or criticise your faith and NOT get accused of being cocky? Or a bully (heh; a christian complaining about bullying. Who's the one telling us all to convert or suffer eternal pain? The atheist or the christian? Forest et al are never arrogant? Yeah, right; that must be why they keep insisting they know the will of God...)? Incidentally, are you saying that you'd enjoy watching people in eternal torment whilst you're up there in heaven? Rather sadistic of you isn't it? Is there a passage of the Bible I'm unaware of that states the heavenly host get to watch the suffering of those in hell? If so does that mean that Hell is just like Big Brother?
Mon 11/10/04 at 22:36
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heh, I like the way everyone on this forum gets on their high horses when 'religious types' express their beliefs.

Personally, even as a Christian myself, I have absolutely no idea what they're talking about, but at least they don't act like a bunch of arrogant gits half the time.

"Ooooh ooooh look at this website the mark of the beast!! Aren't I funny!? Aren't I one of the coolest people on these forums!!"

"Oooh yes you are! God will send them to Hell for being stupid!"

"Yes, we're so intelligent and clever because we don't believe in these silly ideas, so lets just be sarcastic and insult them all!"

If we're honest, it's a form of bullying but HEY, you never know...they might actually be right in the end. And I'd love to see the look on your faces if they were. {:)

*waits for smarmy cocky git replies*
Mon 11/10/04 at 21:40
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
You are not god or claiming... if you denounce god, you will no be on your own, and you will be devoured by evil quickly. Only with the protection of the lord and christ can you defeat the enemy or be rewarded when you die
Mon 11/10/04 at 21:35
Regular
The Confederate wrote:
> showing himself that he is God
Mon 11/10/04 at 21:28
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
how comes Munn?
Mon 11/10/04 at 21:14
Regular
I think I'm the Antichrist.
Mon 11/10/04 at 20:48
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666" (Rev. 13:16-18).

The beast is among us, do not give into his temptation or you will suffer the price, a eternity in Hell... TO DENOUNCE THE DEVIL and fight him read

"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is. Everyone who has this hope in him purifies himself, just as he is pure. Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness. But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in him is no sin. No-one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No-one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him. Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. He who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous. He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. No-one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God. This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not a child of God; nor is anyone who does not love his brother." 1 John 3:1-10, NIV.
Mon 11/10/04 at 20:37
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
everyone is entitled to their beliefs..... There is no right or wrong religion, but I believe more in the FAITH than the religion.... Religion is just teachings; in the Church of England religion it is of Jesus; as many christain religions, Hindi's of their many gods, and muslim religion of Mohammed (and even jesus)

"Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshipped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God … And now you know what is restraining (Divine Grace and Providence), which does not allow his appearance. that he may be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness" (2 Thes. 2:3-11).

Comment to the beast and his creation the AntiChrist...... The Deceiver
Mon 11/10/04 at 20:32
Regular
How do you know "your god" is the real god? What about Vishnu Shiva, Ganesha and all those other Hindu dudes and stuff.
Are they "wrong"?
No. You are.
Mon 11/10/04 at 20:26
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
God does not judge people Munn, if you've read the bible you would know this.... also if you listen at church, God embraces all people who follow the faith, so if FF is dumb god will still embrace him as one of his children.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.