GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MLB topic"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/09/04 at 17:41
Regular
"dudes2"
Hey guys, don't you find it kind of screwy that for the past three years the whitesox havent made the playoffs, and they always lose to the twins at the end of the season. I mean I am not even a sox fan, but this is just very weird. I mean they got theyre best two hitters gone this year. I don't get it. It's the same every year. They almost remind me of the black sox. And if you think about it, the red sox curse is a lie, it should be called the white sox curse. It shouldn't be called the curse of the Bambino. I mean the whitesox havent won a world series since i think 1902. Against the Cubs, and I have to say that the Whitesox are the most underrated team in the MLB.

Go!!!!!!!!!!!! Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mon 04/10/04 at 17:55
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Houston won the Wild Card by beating Colorado 5-3. Houston finished 1 game ahead of San Francisco.
Mon 04/10/04 at 17:22
Regular
"The Sword of thedea"
This guy dudes, well dudes, it's great that you are a giants fan and congrats for them clinching the Wild Card. But man, why do I have a feeling that you are a whitesox fan.
Fri 01/10/04 at 13:38
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Who's Frenchie? One of the words in my username is French but that doesn't make me French, if that's what you're referring to.

dudes wrote:
> Because we have guys with names on the field

Don't every team have guys with names? :D
Fri 01/10/04 at 04:14
Regular
"dudes2"
But thats why we are the giants dude. Because we have guys with names on the field so beat dat frenchie.
Wed 29/09/04 at 20:54
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Uribe hasn't really done that much looking at his stats.

I'm actually very surprised that San Francisco are still in the hunt. Without Bonds, Snow and Schmidt, I doubt they would be anywhere near the post season.
Wed 29/09/04 at 20:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Far better teams in the League then the White Sox. Not even in my top 10. Hopefully my Mariners can keep hold of Ichiro this close season and start to build a competant supporting cast around him
Wed 29/09/04 at 20:39
Regular
"dudes2"
See, I have to disagree, I think next year we should give the whitesox a chance and not give up. Besides, Magglio Ordonez and Frank Will be back next year. But no one matches up to my GIANTS with Bondsy, Snow, Alfonso, and Ray Ray. I think we should give the sox a chance. I mean does anyone know who Juan Uribe is because I hear he was putting some nice size numbers up in Chicago.
Wed 29/09/04 at 19:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea but the White Sox haven't won for so long because they're crap, the fact the Red Sox haven't won a world series since 1918 is quite extroadinary, the curse of the Bambino is real i tells you. Anyone who was at game 7 of the series with the Yanks will tell you the spirits were out that night, but then baseball is a game that loves it's superstitions. Hell we even had the Indians wanting to have a squirrel on the field each game since one run out against the Yanks.

However the Billy Goat curse the Cubs say they suffer from is a joke :-D
Wed 29/09/04 at 18:23
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think Minnesota have been pretty solid all round. Decent batting averages and a couple of decent starting pitchers, particularly Johan Santana. They've also got a decent reliever that hasn't blown many saves.

The White Sox seem to have a poor starting pitcher rotation with one of them with an ERA under 4 (and that's only just under 4). They seem to be batting pretty good but they leak runs.

Well, that's what I think. I've only been watching less than a year, so what do I know? :D
Wed 29/09/04 at 17:41
Regular
"dudes2"
Hey guys, don't you find it kind of screwy that for the past three years the whitesox havent made the playoffs, and they always lose to the twins at the end of the season. I mean I am not even a sox fan, but this is just very weird. I mean they got theyre best two hitters gone this year. I don't get it. It's the same every year. They almost remind me of the black sox. And if you think about it, the red sox curse is a lie, it should be called the white sox curse. It shouldn't be called the curse of the Bambino. I mean the whitesox havent won a world series since i think 1902. Against the Cubs, and I have to say that the Whitesox are the most underrated team in the MLB.

Go!!!!!!!!!!!! Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.