GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Life can be really s### sometimes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/09/04 at 17:18
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I'm feel worse now than I have for about a year.

My brother's dog, Brindle [URL]http://timmargh.net/photos/dogs.php[/URL], has got his final appointment with the vet tomorrow night at 7.30. The little guy is 17 years old and, after enjoying darn fine health for a long time, has gone down hill in the last couple of weeks - he hasn't wagged his tail for a week and my brother has taken this as a bad sign.

The missus' niece had a friend called Amy who committed suicide on Monday - [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hereford/worcs/3699954.stm[/URL] . I never met the girl, but as you can imagine it has hit the niece pretty damn hard. Anyone killing themselves is a tragedy, but a 14 year-old girl is the pits.
Wed 29/09/04 at 17:18
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I'm feel worse now than I have for about a year.

My brother's dog, Brindle [URL]http://timmargh.net/photos/dogs.php[/URL], has got his final appointment with the vet tomorrow night at 7.30. The little guy is 17 years old and, after enjoying darn fine health for a long time, has gone down hill in the last couple of weeks - he hasn't wagged his tail for a week and my brother has taken this as a bad sign.

The missus' niece had a friend called Amy who committed suicide on Monday - [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hereford/worcs/3699954.stm[/URL] . I never met the girl, but as you can imagine it has hit the niece pretty damn hard. Anyone killing themselves is a tragedy, but a 14 year-old girl is the pits.
Wed 29/09/04 at 17:22
Regular
Poor old Brindle. My grandparents dog had to be put down a few years ago, but if he's suffering, I suppose it's the most humane thing to do.
Wed 29/09/04 at 17:25
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I was gutted when my dog had to be put down.
Wed 29/09/04 at 17:33
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Extremely sad news in both instances. I can't think of anything else to say that doesn't sound crap.
Wed 29/09/04 at 17:37
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
My best wishes are with your niece, that's a horrible thing to have to happen. A guy at my school committed suicide about 6 months back, and I tell you it really shook me up despite not knowing him all that well. Just puts things in perspective, and makes me glad that such episodes in my life are firmly behind me.

And the dog, well that sucks too, but at least you can say he had a good innings, unlike this poor girl.

Take care, Tim mate.
Wed 29/09/04 at 17:42
Regular
"For One Night Only"
All the best Tim, all I can offer you is my support.
Wed 29/09/04 at 17:57
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
14 years old, that is the pits.
It's sad to see something like that.

I hope you feel better soon Tim.
Wed 29/09/04 at 18:27
Regular
"cachoo"
Sorry to hear that, hun. :(
It always comes in 2s, moreso than 3s. Let's just hope all goes well.

The doggy's tail not wagging - that happened not too long before my little baby died :( She had a tumour in her stomach though, so not sure how it makes a difference to the tail.
Thu 30/09/04 at 01:07
Regular
"you've got a beard"
nothing i can really say that won't sound like i'm blowing smoke up ya, but obviously i hope everyone comes through it with minimal pain.

best wishes to you all Tim mate.
Thu 30/09/04 at 22:13
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Dogs are great, and its shattering when you have to put one down. The 14 year old suicide is desperate as well, fortunately I have never known anyone personally thats taken their own life.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.