GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any one who knows me...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/09/04 at 13:29
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I've lost 3 stone.

:D
Thu 30/09/04 at 15:06
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Rosalind wrote:
> yes have gone down from a 36E to a 34DD
>
> oh happy day!
---------

Happy for who? Dammit.

Besides, you're getting married - you don't have to try anymore, just lay about in your panties watching Trish and eating pizza, popping sprogs and screaming at Dwayne to "Git art the way of the fakkin' telly"

Congrats.
So do I get a pic then?
Thu 30/09/04 at 14:30
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Congratulations. As losing weight is one of the hardest things to do. As Edgy said keeping it off is hard aswel;l..

Keep it up

BTW you dont know me :)
Thu 30/09/04 at 12:16
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Oh, the one with the points for each food?

My mum tried that one with some success.
Thu 30/09/04 at 12:14
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I'm fairly sure you're supposed to feed cats.

Not Atkins Diet.. I've been on weight watchers. I've got one stone left to lose, then they won't let me lose any more or I'll be underweight.
Thu 30/09/04 at 12:01
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I came in the garden this morning and caught it completely unawares, sitting right behind the gate. It's a huggge squirrel, never seen anything like it. It ran in a circle on the grass for a bit, then stood on it's hind legs and scrathed it's belly, or made Tarzan motions, can't remember. Climed the fence and fled...then the squirrel ran away too!
Thu 30/09/04 at 10:59
"Darth Vader 3442321"
monkey_man wrote:
> My cat is on a kind of accidental diet. It waits in a bush all day
> for a squirrel to come in the garden, but it'll never catch it.

I bet the cat lie there thinking "that squirrel is an idiot. I've never known such a dumb animal".
Thu 30/09/04 at 10:26
Regular
I need to gain weight. I'm only 8 stone :0D
Thu 30/09/04 at 10:24
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
My cat is on a kind of accidental diet. It waits in a bush all day for a squirrel to come in the garden, but it'll never catch it.
Thu 30/09/04 at 09:29
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
cookie monster wrote:
> Atkins?

That is a gross diet. I don't know how anyone can eat like that.
Thu 30/09/04 at 01:21
"I love yo... lamp."
That's fantastic. Well done.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.