GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chapter 15"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Getaway: Black Monday'.
Tue 11/01/05 at 21:22
Regular
"............."
Heeelp, I've spent 2 long tryin 2 figure this chapter out, Its when sam goes back to d buildin 2 recover the laptop:
1) I follow d 2 guy who got d laptop (N pass over the bridge)
2) Sneak thru d offices and in2 the 1st(12) floor
3) Picked up keys in one of d rooms (dunno wat thy're for) Been thru d entire 1st floor .. cant get anywhere (They're everywhere). On the way to the 2nd floor(13) therz one B**t**d waitin on d stairs ........ how do i get thru ???
P L E A S E H E L P !!!
Sun 23/01/05 at 17:07
"\(^_-)/ yea i win"
A lot of people are getting stuck on chapter 15 so here is a walkthrough to help you out.

1) Go across the bridge, over the barrier and turn left. Walk towards the 2 guards until you see a room on your right. Go in here and turn right. You will see a glass door on your left. Open it and run across to the glass door opposite. Now when you restart you will restart from in here.

2) Go through the glass door in front of you and you will see two people. Let them know you are there and then run back to the room you were just in. When the guards have gone go through the door again and into the corridor on your right. Jump onto the lights and go left. When you get to the end of the lights, jump off and follow the guards up the stairs.

3) At the top of the stairs, go through the red door on your left. Pick up the keys inside and then go out and go left. When you see the room on your right, go in there and without disturbing the mechanincs, go to the back wall. Press x to go into stealth and edge along the wall behind the machines until you come to a door.

4) Go through the door, turn right then left and through the door in front of you. Get out through the door on the other side of the room and go through the door on your right. Turn left and then right into a corridor similar to where you started. Go to the stairs at the end of this corridor and go up 2 floors.

5) Go to the end of this corridor and you will see a short cutscene. Go through the door the guards with the laptop went through. Go forward, then left and go through 2 glass doors on your left. Wait here until the guards move. When they go through the glass door on the left, follow them.

6) Follow them down this corridor to another set of stairs. You will see another short cutscene. Now stay a safe distance behind them and follow them to the room where you cracked the safe before. And now you've finally completed it!

by chris
Thu 13/01/05 at 22:27
Regular
"hulagadoo"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> gr13ve wrote:
> EDIT call me a lady again and I will have to take action
>
> Lady.
>
> Lady

*cries in corner*
Thu 13/01/05 at 20:08
Regular
"............."
gr13ve wrote:
> Haaj wrote:
> Oyyy, ladies !!! this isnt a school where u teach me how 2 speak
> or
> talk, N wats d point in d argument if u knew wat game it
> was .. . useless !!!
>
> d point b dat if u dont tok proper england den d pepul here wnt
> listen 2 u but now no1 wil ne way!!!11111"!23435
>
>

L A D Y ... L A D Y...L A D Y...L A D Y...L A D Y....L A D Y...L A D Y...L A D Y...L A D Y...L A D Y...L A D Y...L A D Y...L A D Y...L A D Y,
I anxiously await your action lady !!!
Thu 13/01/05 at 18:48
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Haaj wrote:
> Oyyy, ladies !!! this isnt a school where u teach me how 2 speak or
> was .. . useless !!!

It actually takes longer to read this kind of garbage than normal English.
Thu 13/01/05 at 18:48
"period drama"
gr13ve wrote:

Lady.

Lady
Thu 13/01/05 at 18:28
Regular
"Bicycle"
Haaj wrote:
> was .. . useless !!!

Well, I recommend www.gamefaqs.com.
Thu 13/01/05 at 17:55
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Haaj wrote:
> was .. . useless !!!

d point b dat if u dont tok proper england den d pepul here wnt listen 2 u but now no1 wil ne way!!!11111"!23435

EDIT call me a lady again and I will have to take action
Wed 12/01/05 at 19:53
Regular
"............."
Oyyy, ladies !!! this isnt a school where u teach me how 2 speak or talk, N wats d point in d argument if u knew wat game it was .. . useless !!!
Wed 12/01/05 at 17:54
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Chr1s wrote:
> People are not likely to be able to help you if you don't state the
> title of the game and if you write like a moron.

so what I said then...
Wed 12/01/05 at 06:34
Regular
He's buggered then.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.