GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Would you rather...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/09/04 at 22:02
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
4 dots to make a nice patter of topics.

Anyway - slowly be engulfed by flames as you sit in an armchair paralysed, or suffocate while face down in a pillow/drown while face down in a puddle, unable to lift your head due to paralysis?

And yey for bandwagon jumping.
Wed 29/09/04 at 12:43
Regular
"Braaains"
Shouldn't you be listening to The Smiths instead of starting threads like this?
Wed 29/09/04 at 12:30
Regular
"That's right!"
Someone at work said they'd rather burn to death than drown... Fool.
Wed 29/09/04 at 11:48
Regular
Azul wrote:
> or drown while face
> down in a puddle, unable to lift your head due to paralysis?

That's exactly what happened to Buffy in Episode 12 Season 1 Finale 'Prophecy Girl', when The Master paralysed poor Buffy and left here to drown in a puddle. She died for about 5 minutes, until Xander did CPR and revived her. Buffy then went on to kick the Master up the rear.

> And yey for bandwagon jumping.

You're stealing my language again, peaches.
Wed 29/09/04 at 11:37
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
flames... apparently the pain makes your nerves numb, and it would be quicker, and less shameful than drowning in a muddy puddle
Wed 29/09/04 at 10:29
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I'd have to go for the flames.
Wed 29/09/04 at 08:48
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
yet again wouldnt realy want any to happen but i would have to say pillow
Tue 28/09/04 at 22:21
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Maybe you slammed the brakes on your thought-controlled wheelchair right before a puddle, thus causing you to fly out your chair at astonishing speeds?
Tue 28/09/04 at 22:20
Regular
I'm sure you would be able to drink the water - if you were unable to drink it, what would make you able to breathe in the first place?

What cruel person would leave you to die like that? Obviously you didn't put yourself there.

But suffocate any day.
Tue 28/09/04 at 22:18
Regular
Pillow.
Tue 28/09/04 at 22:11
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
This is taking it too far.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.