GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Email"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/09/04 at 17:41
This arrived in my uni inbox today:

"

HAVE YOU BEEN RAPED OR SEXUALLY ASSAULTED?

WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP OTHERS WHO HAVE TOO BY TAKING PART IN SOME RESEARCH?

This study aims to find out more about the psychological distress caused by raped or sexual assault. The information collected will help to inform the treatment used to help people recover from such experiences.

I need people who have had such experiences to give up an hour of their time to talk to me and complete some questionnaires.

ANY INFORMATION GIVEN WILL BE KEPT STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.

By helping you are helping other people who experience distress as a result of such experiences.

If you are interested and would like more information or would like to talk to someone about the study, please email or telephone:

"

From the Dept. of Psych. AGAIN.
Wed 29/09/04 at 14:58
Even so, the email was circulated around unis, so there was nothing to prove against that.
Wed 29/09/04 at 14:21
Regular
You stupid, stupid little boy.
Tue 28/09/04 at 20:53
Regular
"the burning sky"
lcarus wrote:
> Tanoy wrote:
> You missed a bit off the end there (I recieved the same one, btw)
>
> Yeah? What uni are you studying at? I'm guessing it's some massive
> psych cross network that these postgrads have, so they can analyse
> and laugh at people's minds privately, while looking
> "professional".

Me thinks he was taking the Urine...
Tue 28/09/04 at 19:52
Tanoy wrote:
> You missed a bit off the end there (I recieved the same one, btw)

Yeah? What uni are you studying at? I'm guessing it's some massive psych cross network that these postgrads have, so they can analyse and laugh at people's minds privately, while looking "professional".
Tue 28/09/04 at 18:36
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> What about the rapists, are they not going to ask them stuff too?
>
> You know, to get both sides as it were.

The dude probably is the local rapist, and he just wants to ask them if they want to do it again.
Tue 28/09/04 at 17:57
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
What about the rapists, are they not going to ask them stuff too?

You know, to get both sides as it were.
Tue 28/09/04 at 17:48
Regular
You missed a bit off the end there (I recieved the same one, btw)

At the bottom it said

P.S. If you feel the passion of this crime has thrust into the inner core of your brain, and feel your mind opening up, then give us a holler and we'll pump some more juicy info, and spurt you with vital knowledge.
Biggest problem is you can't filter them out.
This arrived in my uni inbox today:

"

HAVE YOU BEEN RAPED OR SEXUALLY ASSAULTED?

WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP OTHERS WHO HAVE TOO BY TAKING PART IN SOME RESEARCH?

This study aims to find out more about the psychological distress caused by raped or sexual assault. The information collected will help to inform the treatment used to help people recover from such experiences.

I need people who have had such experiences to give up an hour of their time to talk to me and complete some questionnaires.

ANY INFORMATION GIVEN WILL BE KEPT STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.

By helping you are helping other people who experience distress as a result of such experiences.

If you are interested and would like more information or would like to talk to someone about the study, please email or telephone:

"

From the Dept. of Psych. AGAIN.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.