GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"47% of 25 to 34 year old Brits admit to cheating on their other half"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/09/04 at 16:58
Regular
-----
Sorry State Of Affairs For Cheating Brits (Yahoo! News)

Almost half the British population has cheated on a partner, reveals a relationship survey. Some 47% of the 25 to 34-year-olds asked admitted to doing the dirty on their other half.And the report showed infidelity was a problem of those in long-term relationships as much as for those just embarking on one.

One fifth of those questioned said they had cheated on their current partner, with men the worst at 25% compared with 15% of women.

Of those 20%, a whopping 92% confessed to having strayed before.

Relate counsellor Paula Hall said: "I'm not surprised by the results. Within that age group, you're still deciding what you want from a relationship.

"Although you need to ask what sort of relationship are these people in? Many might be unfaithful because they're not in a committed relationship."

Pubs and clubs were cited as the most likely places for people to cheat, with 27% meeting someone else, while 26% got together with an ex-partner.

The ICM survey for BBC3 also showed that despite the cheating, 78% of women and 55% of men thought to do so was immoral.
-----

I know most of you are below this age range but still;

Have you ever cheated on your (previous) other half?
Could you be tempted to or are you against such a thing?
Have you ever been cheated on before?
Would/Have you forgive your other half if he/she did?

I was a little suprised by this survey, I'm sure it's worst for the age range 18 to 25 but from 25 to 34 that's settling down, getting married and starting a family age (well atleast that's what I thought).

As expected Pubs and Clubs are the likliest places for cheating to happen and over 1/4 happen with an ex partner.

I personally wouldnt and haven't cheated on an ex. Well actually there was this one time with my first girlfriend, so I guess I have cheated. Though I wouldnt now. I haven't been cheated on as far as I am aware and no I don't think I would forgive her.
Thu 30/09/04 at 18:10
"I love yo... lamp."
poke wrote:

> Have you ever cheated on your (previous) other half?

No, not in a commited relationship. I've at times semi being with more than one person at a time, but at that point there was no exclusitivity.

> Could you be tempted to or are you against such a thing?

I am against cheating, but the reality is I am human and feasibly could be tempted.

> Have you ever been cheated on before?

Yes.

> Would/Have you forgive your other half if he/she did?

First time yes. Second time no. But it does depend on more than just if I was cheated on. There are a variety of factors that affect things. Life if I was absent for months at a time, if the relationship was breaking down etc etc.
Thu 30/09/04 at 15:59
"RAPPERS DO!"
LOOK Gaybys,the topic starters name is Poke if only he had added Mon
Wed 29/09/04 at 19:43
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
tigamilla wrote:
> Give it time and someone or other will no doubt post:
>
> NEW TOPIC:
>
> Have you had "The Chop?" and whats it like.

Good idea!
Wed 29/09/04 at 19:41
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Hedfix wrote:
> 89% of Rabbi's said their religion was 'for the chop'.

Give it time and someone or other will no doubt post:

NEW TOPIC:

Have you had "The Chop?" and whats it like.

Its going to be your fault Hedfix.
Wed 29/09/04 at 19:41
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Have you ever cheated on your (previous) other half?

Yes.

Could you be tempted to or are you against such a thing?

I am not against it. I could be tempted. Easily.

Have you ever been cheated on before?

Don't think so, bozo.

Would/Have you forgive your other half if he/she did?

Not a hope in hell.
Wed 29/09/04 at 19:39
Regular
"8==="
89% of Rabbi's said their religion was 'for the chop'.
Wed 29/09/04 at 19:38
Regular
"8==="
13% percent of partners admitted they fantasised about making love to cement.
Wed 29/09/04 at 19:37
And vice-versa?
Regular
"8==="
57% percent of marriages end up in washing gloves.
Regular
"8==="
Hedfix wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> Perhaps another made-up percentage?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.