GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Curry Man"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/09/04 at 14:36
Regular
"..."
"He's hot! He's spicy!
He tastes great!"

He's Christopher Daniels, or at least his Japanese alter ego and he's over. He has a mask with a plate of curry on the top and he shouldn't be over, but then nutty gimmicks go down well in Japan. Anyone seen his ace promo airing on the wrestling channel? I can't believe this is the same guy who portrays 'The Fallen Angel" so well in the states. Anyone think Daniels should bring his Curry Man gimmick to America? or even the WWE?
Tue 28/09/04 at 14:36
Regular
"..."
"He's hot! He's spicy!
He tastes great!"

He's Christopher Daniels, or at least his Japanese alter ego and he's over. He has a mask with a plate of curry on the top and he shouldn't be over, but then nutty gimmicks go down well in Japan. Anyone seen his ace promo airing on the wrestling channel? I can't believe this is the same guy who portrays 'The Fallen Angel" so well in the states. Anyone think Daniels should bring his Curry Man gimmick to America? or even the WWE?
Tue 28/09/04 at 16:43
Regular
"Ow Yer"
wooooooooo curry mans the best! its well cool that curry man is the fallen angel lol he should well bring him to TNA
Tue 28/09/04 at 18:28
Regular
Curry Man > you
Tue 28/09/04 at 18:56
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
i wondered how long it would be until you started a thread about this.

I love the curry man gimmick, only in Japan you would get a mask with a plate of curry on your head!
Tue 28/09/04 at 20:31
Regular
Heh. I prefer (the sound of) his Fallen Angel gimmick. Although, I haven't yet seen his new gimmick, and so I'll have to check it out.
Tue 28/09/04 at 20:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Was going to make a topic about this myself but i didn't realise it was Christopher Daniels. Absolutely love the gimmick, it's so Japanese. Shows how versatile he is though how he can do the Fallen Angel gimmick and then go to this

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.