GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beyond Good and Evil Soundtrack"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Beyond Good and Evil'.
Wed 12/01/05 at 20:16
Regular
This probably won't interest most of you, but I stumbled across this on the net yesterday. It's pretty much the entire Beyond Good and Evil soundtrack, for free. And they're pretty good quality to boot.

[URL]http://nintendoinsider.com/site/EpZlppyZVEShihRvCx.php[/URL]

Just thought I'd share that with you incase any of you are interested, because some of the songs are excellent.
Fri 14/01/05 at 19:59
Regular
Yeah, it has some really great songs. I've put quite a few of them on iTunes now.

I completed BG&E the other night after having it for half a year or so. Kind of went through phases of playing it, just like Zelda. It had a good ending though, left it very well for a sequel. Tis a shame they're probably not making one though...
Fri 14/01/05 at 19:06
Regular
The game had it's flaws - a bit small and the fighting system was a little clumsy, but where it was good, it was fantastic.

The soundtrack is easily the best I've heard from a Gamecube yet, and it definately fighting with the like of Conker, Donkey Kong Country and Final Fantasy 7 for best game soundtrack ever.
Wed 12/01/05 at 23:32
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Thanks alot for the linkage.. need to play the game through again, it really is a mini-masterpiece.

If you're enjoying it and want to make it last, there is rewards for getting all the animals, pearls and m-disks so make sure you do all the sidequests :)
Wed 12/01/05 at 21:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hmm, if I play the game again, I might be interested...
Wed 12/01/05 at 20:16
Regular
This probably won't interest most of you, but I stumbled across this on the net yesterday. It's pretty much the entire Beyond Good and Evil soundtrack, for free. And they're pretty good quality to boot.

[URL]http://nintendoinsider.com/site/EpZlppyZVEShihRvCx.php[/URL]

Just thought I'd share that with you incase any of you are interested, because some of the songs are excellent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.