GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Soccer player?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/09/04 at 17:46
Regular
"dudes2"
Who is the best soccer player in the world? And no its not you.
Tue 05/10/04 at 12:53
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
how many people actually saw a live match from the 50s,60s or 70s
Tue 05/10/04 at 12:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hush hush, stop being clever.
Tue 05/10/04 at 12:05
Regular
it would look nothing like that, most of the highly reputed players of the 50's and 60's are just bigged up by old men refusing to leave their youth behind them. Football is a far technically superior nowadats and in my opinion can't really be compared across large scale time periods.of say 50 years.

Having said that in the modern game zidane is the most gifted player we have seen and has pretty much every attribute so there is your answer.
Tue 05/10/04 at 11:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Imagine the worlds best XI...

Banks? Cruyff, Pele, Maradona, Platini, Di Stefano, Pushkas (I know that's spelt wrong), Best...etc
Mon 04/10/04 at 17:23
Regular
"Colourless"
Foreman wrote:
> You can't say Arsenal would have done it without him can you?

Cough one man team then cough.
Mon 04/10/04 at 17:15
Regular
Totti wrote:
> The Best Player Ever is Pele, 1000+ goals I dont think that anyone
> will break that goal scoring record.

football was a different game back then though.
Mon 04/10/04 at 15:52
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
1. Zidane
2. Ronadinho
3. Zander Diamond

You may laugh, but as an Aberdeen Fan, I must point out that he truly is improving during each game and although very young has the talant to make a big name for himself in the SPL and the rest of the UK. Also one of my fav. players in the world. But thats a different list altogether.
Fri 01/10/04 at 15:25
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ronnie wil!
Fri 01/10/04 at 15:14
Regular
The Best Player Ever is Pele, 1000+ goals I dont think that anyone will break that goal scoring record.
Wed 29/09/04 at 19:13
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Just because Henry and Ronaldinho have done nothing in Europe, it doesn't mean they can't be in the top ten.

Ronaldinho can't be in the top 10 yet as he's still very very young and has alot to play..

Henry has won the World Cup with France in 1998 and was then in the winning team for the Euro 200o success.

I think he won European player of the year or something and has done an outstanding job for Arsenal who have broken the record for number of matches unbeaten in the league.

You can't say Arsenal would of done it without him can you?

Some of the things he does is out of this world and his pace is enough to cause any defence a problem.

How do you stop him?

Even the commentators say he is unbelievable.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.