GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BACK TO THE OLD DAYS"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/09/04 at 17:41
Regular
"dudes2"
What's your favorite N 64 games? (What happened to the days of Donkey Kong?)

Post it here.
Mon 27/09/04 at 17:41
Regular
"dudes2"
What's your favorite N 64 games? (What happened to the days of Donkey Kong?)

Post it here.
Mon 27/09/04 at 18:40
Regular
Wouldn't call teh N64 "old days"
and CAPS BAD.
Mon 27/09/04 at 19:03
Regular
"8==="
I would.

Everything earlier than that can be lost and never recovered for all I care.
Mon 27/09/04 at 19:06
Regular
Shame, I prefer my SNES games to all other games.
And 6 years ago isn't "long long ago."
Mon 27/09/04 at 19:37
Regular
I agree. There are still many people who play on their N64 and the games are still bought over sites such as eBay, so it's not really the 'old days' is it. Games like 'Space Invaders' in the aracades are the 'old days'. Not that I was around then... :D

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed Banjo (both), Mazza's games (64, Kart, Party), Ocarina, Jet Force Gemini, Diddy Kong Racing, Donkey Kong and other obscure titles that many people haven't heard of, like 'Forsaken' and 'Beetle Adventure Racing'.

I never had a SNES *spanks butt with metal pole' but games like Sonic, Golden Axe and Streets of Rage made my Mega Drive super fun all the same.

Ah, the memories...
Tue 28/09/04 at 13:43
Regular
"dudes2"
Sorry to say this but back than, I wish their would be no ps2 or x box or gamecube, I just wish it was N64, however totally being a hippocrit, i never play n64 anymore, and yes, diddy kong, donkey kong, banjo, mario tennis, and games like that used to be the center of N64 until they reached that Pokemon stuff.
Tue 28/09/04 at 13:59
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
Favourite N64 game without a doubt - Perfect Dark! Excellent in single player mode but outstanding in a co-operative!

Also worth a mention, Road Rash 64, Goldeneye, Pilotwings, Mario Kart 64 =P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.