GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Korn - The final nail in their coffin?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/09/04 at 12:56
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I have just had the severe misfortune to see the new video for Korn's crminally awful cover of Cameo's "Word Up"!! What a load of utter GAK!!! It is probably the worst song Korn have ever done, it isn't even like it is a Kornified version of the original, it is just a straight cover. I think/hope that this marks the end of the once great Korn.

you should be able to download it here if you want to see Korn's death knell.

[URL]http://launch.yahoo.com/artist/videos.asp?artistID=1014635[/URL]
Mon 27/09/04 at 23:45
Regular
"8==="
Perhaps they have a contract for certain amount of albums and are churning them out quickly to get away from their overcontrolling label.
Mon 27/09/04 at 19:06
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Perhaps they wanted to shock or confuse people. It just sounds like the cameo version :S
Mon 27/09/04 at 18:37
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Never ever mention Mel B's....oops...
Mon 27/09/04 at 17:10
Regular
"8==="
Hmmmm I wonder how it compares to Gun's version.

That's the best that I know of. :)
Mon 27/09/04 at 16:48
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Yeah, but it ain't Korn is it? It just sounds too much like the Cameo original...that's my problem with it...Korn have reduced themselves to poorly done cover versions. They could have at least made it more Korn like (Manson's "Sweet Dreams" "Tainted Love" and "Personal Jesus" arre good examples).
Mon 27/09/04 at 16:06
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
I didnt know it was Korn when i first heard it. As i never thought that they would record a song like that. Must admit its ok.
Mon 27/09/04 at 14:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
As far as covers go i thought it was alright.
Mon 27/09/04 at 12:56
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I have just had the severe misfortune to see the new video for Korn's crminally awful cover of Cameo's "Word Up"!! What a load of utter GAK!!! It is probably the worst song Korn have ever done, it isn't even like it is a Kornified version of the original, it is just a straight cover. I think/hope that this marks the end of the once great Korn.

you should be able to download it here if you want to see Korn's death knell.

[URL]http://launch.yahoo.com/artist/videos.asp?artistID=1014635[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.