GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"North Westminster Upper School"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/09/04 at 12:53
Regular
this school wasted all the money on new xp pro pcs about 50 wich was not needed and a safety door wich students dont enter the pc costed £3 million pounds and when is the lunch there is no fun at all this sxhool is the worst the class roms are very old and the doors and the teachers told the pupils the school is going down and i think its right they said its on the top 10 its the nu.10 before i went to this school i was on a rich school no need to go to another one wich westminster upper school has no got equipement of music they have to go to the lower school and before i went to this poor school i was cool up its the name is feather stone high school is the best situated on southall its the number 1.
Mon 27/09/04 at 13:11
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I went to a poor school, and my language skills seem to pwn yours.
Mon 27/09/04 at 13:02
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
speedrally2004 wrote:
> This school wasted all its money on new xp pro pcs. They bought about 50, which was not needed, and a safety door wich students don't enter cost
> £3 million pounds. When it is lunch there are no fun things to do at all.
> This school is the worst: the class rooms are very old, the doors
> and the teachers told the pupils the school is going down, and I think
> it's right. They said it was the no.10 school in the country before i went to this school. I was at a rich school and had no need to go to another one. Westminster upper school has no got music equipment: they have to go to the lower school. Before I went to this poor school I was lame. I went to a school named feather stone high school. It is the best
school in Southall. It's the number 1.

Did my best, but the doors really baffled me.
Mon 27/09/04 at 12:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Do they have lessons at this school?

In English?

Actually, do you even go there, are you just pretending?
Mon 27/09/04 at 12:53
Regular
this school wasted all the money on new xp pro pcs about 50 wich was not needed and a safety door wich students dont enter the pc costed £3 million pounds and when is the lunch there is no fun at all this sxhool is the worst the class roms are very old and the doors and the teachers told the pupils the school is going down and i think its right they said its on the top 10 its the nu.10 before i went to this school i was on a rich school no need to go to another one wich westminster upper school has no got equipement of music they have to go to the lower school and before i went to this poor school i was cool up its the name is feather stone high school is the best situated on southall its the number 1.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.