GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bloodrayne 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'BloodRayne 2'.
Thu 13/01/05 at 18:21
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Just played the demo courtesy of PC Gamer and thought it was damn good fun.
Seemed a mix of Prince of Persia & Near Dark.
Anybody know if the game itself is much cop?
Thu 13/01/05 at 18:21
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Just played the demo courtesy of PC Gamer and thought it was damn good fun.
Seemed a mix of Prince of Persia & Near Dark.
Anybody know if the game itself is much cop?
Thu 13/01/05 at 19:20
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Hmm, never quite got around to this one. Might give it a try.
Fri 14/01/05 at 13:58
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I remember playing the demo for the first Bloodrayne, it was rubbish. One level where you killed thousands of Nazi's while the graphics just reeked of half arsed console conversion.

I just recently played a demo of it's sequel and to my surprise, actually found it quite good, in fact it was actually far better than I expected. Improved graphics, ragdoll physics, being able to kill dozens of Goths by hacking of their limbs in an overly gratuitous way before they bored me to death with badly written poetry about how the world didn't understand them.

It's the action equivalent of Vampire the Masquerades story lead RPG-ness, shall definitely see about getting the final release.

One problem though, that camera was utter guff. It made combat a little more tricky while some of the platform bits became allot more difficult. I hope that's ironed out in the final release.
Fri 14/01/05 at 16:17
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yeah twas a tad hard to see sometimes.
Still, lopping off Goth heads and arms was enjoyable.
Just installing Bloodlines now

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.