GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cheating"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/09/04 at 21:12
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Have you ever been so frustrated with a game at one particular bit that youve decided to cheat? I do quite a lot, but then once I use the cheat, temptation usually gives in if I get stuck at a part for about 5 minutes. Cheating is a waste of time unless its in GTA when you are doin it for fun. Why is it then that no matter what the game I am inclined to browse for cheats? Its like a virus or something, once it has you there is no going back.

Anyone else have these symptoms?
Sat 09/10/04 at 08:11
"Guinness me"
I only cheat after completing the game this brings more fun into the game.e.g. After completing the Unreal Tournaments I always use all wepons cheats or ghost cheats.
Sat 02/10/04 at 23:45
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
only cheat if nothin can be done
Sat 02/10/04 at 19:29
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
i tend also to cheat at the frustrating bits. usually, though, there are either no cheats or the cheats don't help. That's even more frustrating. Then, i either lob it onto the bookshelf / across the room or persevere. i tell thee, persevering isn't fun, but it suuuure feels rewarding... bliss
Sat 02/10/04 at 14:13
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Coin, signeth thou self into msn.
Sat 02/10/04 at 14:11
Regular
"Bicycle"
True.
Sat 02/10/04 at 13:30
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I agree with lakers. The only good cheats are humour-enhancing.
Sat 02/10/04 at 13:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The only sort of cheats i use are like the big head cheats or using a different character skin like on GTA.

Don't see the point in buying something then just cheat through it, spoils it
Sat 02/10/04 at 11:39
Regular
I hardly ever cheat as theres no point.
You buy a game, then you play til you get bored of the game
Leave it in a cuboard. Find it a yeat later
"Wow i forgot about this game, lets see what its like".
Find out its rubbish.....CHEAT.
Fri 01/10/04 at 21:36
Regular
"Mecca"
i know i know... i cheat all the time. i was just putting on a responsible persona!
cheating is fun!
Fri 01/10/04 at 21:36
Regular
i only cheat when i can't do the game or i get stuck or i have compleated the game and want a littel more fun out of it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.