GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The best multiplayer game of the future!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/05/00 at 21:38
Regular
Accept for the single player there is one part of a game that gives it life, one mode where you can have endless fun sitting with your mates on the couch playing your console or sitting playing with people as far away from Antartica on your PC! Modern games such as Goldeneye offered brillant multiplayer action and years on still does, that goes the same for a seris of games which could ahve a genre for itself WORMS!

When it first came out it was a classic, offering the same as it does today and seems to be the only game with a 3rd sequel which doesn't lose its fun factor. Firstly I had'nt played Worms propaly until I brought Worms Arrmaggedon! Never have I seen a game which offers so much for 20 quid, ands its quite recent.

So the multiplayer game of next year, well with Half life on Dreamcast and Quake 3 things look tough, but although these or another popular game will take the crown I think that Worms World Party will.

Worms World Party? most of you reading this will be puzzled to what I am talking about, but if you are a gamer you can't go wrong with this game released in the Autumn. Ok its early days to judge it but the thing with Worms is that it keeps its form and every new game offers more then the earlier instalment. From Worms Arrmaggedon it has many major features, but check out Worms Arrmaggedon to see what you are in for this Autumn, beleive me you cannot go wrong with it, everything is there, fun, laughs, single, multiplayer, the brillant internet play and other added features that you can download.

So if you want a game get Worms, I showed my mates and they love it! Wormnet is the best thing I have played on in years and is so interactive with rankings and and fun it will beat games like Quake anyday!

You've read my opion, so what do you think, what will your multiplayer game of the future!
Fri 12/05/00 at 15:36
????
Thu 11/05/00 at 23:15
> You've read my opion, so what do you think, what will your
> multiplayer game of the future!

Aye worms is fun, but not half as addictive as Q2 or Q3......or Q1 come to think of it...

Name one worms player who is STILL playing in 5 years time and i'll admit it's a damn addictive game. I know Quakeworld players that have been playing online since Q1 came out and STILL won't stop :-)
Thu 11/05/00 at 21:38
Regular
"Walking Stick Neede"
Accept for the single player there is one part of a game that gives it life, one mode where you can have endless fun sitting with your mates on the couch playing your console or sitting playing with people as far away from Antartica on your PC! Modern games such as Goldeneye offered brillant multiplayer action and years on still does, that goes the same for a seris of games which could ahve a genre for itself WORMS!

When it first came out it was a classic, offering the same as it does today and seems to be the only game with a 3rd sequel which doesn't lose its fun factor. Firstly I had'nt played Worms propaly until I brought Worms Arrmaggedon! Never have I seen a game which offers so much for 20 quid, ands its quite recent.

So the multiplayer game of next year, well with Half life on Dreamcast and Quake 3 things look tough, but although these or another popular game will take the crown I think that Worms World Party will.

Worms World Party? most of you reading this will be puzzled to what I am talking about, but if you are a gamer you can't go wrong with this game released in the Autumn. Ok its early days to judge it but the thing with Worms is that it keeps its form and every new game offers more then the earlier instalment. From Worms Arrmaggedon it has many major features, but check out Worms Arrmaggedon to see what you are in for this Autumn, beleive me you cannot go wrong with it, everything is there, fun, laughs, single, multiplayer, the brillant internet play and other added features that you can download.

So if you want a game get Worms, I showed my mates and they love it! Wormnet is the best thing I have played on in years and is so interactive with rankings and and fun it will beat games like Quake anyday!

You've read my opion, so what do you think, what will your multiplayer game of the future!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.