GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony Hawks Underground 2"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/09/04 at 19:04
"Retarded List"
Looks pretty good. The Classic mode is what really appeals to me.
Wed 06/10/04 at 17:35
Regular
"\\"
Cyclone < Primates
Wed 06/10/04 at 16:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Any game > THPS series
Wed 06/10/04 at 16:24
Regular
"\\"
THPS2 > Any other TH games.
Wed 06/10/04 at 11:23
Regular
"All about the Beats"
!!!! Its out on Friday !!!!!

Buying too many games recently !!!
Sun 03/10/04 at 23:12
"Was the man of marz"
Auf Deutsch wrote:

"THUG was crap. Just felt really different to all the other Hawks
games, and not in a good way"
In my view, the only two good ones have been TH2 & THUG.

"the driving was terrible"
Couldn't agree more, it felt like a last minute add on, and did you notice how when you got in a car all the other cars on that level vanished (they took away the only possible fun)

"not being able to put your face on your character on the Xbox version"
you could. It involved sending a digital picture to Activision, them transfering it into the game code and you downloading it off live

But with their current financial troubles, I really beleive they could be bothered to do that!
Sun 03/10/04 at 17:55
Regular
THUG was crap. Just felt really different to all the other Hawks games, and not in a good way. The maps were all pretty bad, the driving was terrible, and not being able to put your face on your character on the Xbox version sucked. And THUG2 looks suitably rubbish as well. None of the improvements are worth paying £30 for. And still no Live play :S
Sat 02/10/04 at 18:56
"Was the man of marz"
Isn't the classic stuff in THUG2 from Tony hawks 1. On Underground one it was nice playing some of the levels from Tony hawks 2 again, and school II still rocks!
Sun 26/09/04 at 19:28
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Yer, looks awesome as usual.

There was a episode of viva la bam, Hawk vs. Bam.

Was good as well.
Sun 26/09/04 at 19:07
Regular
Yes, I agree, and they've brought back the time limits apparently. I like the idea of the teams, Hawk vs. Bam or something like that.

Definatley one for Santa's list :)
Sun 26/09/04 at 19:04
"Retarded List"
Looks pretty good. The Classic mode is what really appeals to me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.