GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"System Link"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/01/05 at 19:25
Regular
"Optical"
Can anyone help me find more system link games. Any kind not bothered. We've got a few but are looking for more, cheers for the help.
Fri 14/01/05 at 18:45
Regular
"8==="
Damn. :S

My two just wouldn't communicate.
Fri 14/01/05 at 09:48
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Hedfix wrote:
> Deathrow
> Don't get Brute Force, it's billed as using system link but it
> doesn't actually work over system link for some reason.

Dont know what your on about, i've got Brute force working fine on a system link, tis actually a lot of fun. Especially for under 8 quid!
Thu 13/01/05 at 21:21
Regular
"Optical"
Yeah i remember it i had it for a while, not too sure what i done with. Will get a rew copies if i cand find some at the weekend cheers
Thu 13/01/05 at 21:19
Regular
"8==="
Yep system link with plenty of team, modes, options, tweaks and levels.

Not at all bad for the price you can find it at.
Thu 13/01/05 at 21:18
Regular
"Optical"
Is deathrow system link? Thats the one like speed ball isnt? Quite liked it. Weve got the rest tho, just been looking for something different
Thu 13/01/05 at 21:15
Regular
"8==="
Deathrow
Serious Sam
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow

are the best ones

Serious Sam makes the best use of System Link with all modes being playable.

The Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six games might be worth a look, same goes for XIII.

All of these games you should be able to get for around 10-15 quid.

Don't get Brute Force, it's billed as using system link but it doesn't actually work over system link for some reason.
Thu 13/01/05 at 20:52
Regular
"Optical"
*Highly Excitable* wrote:

>
> You may as well stick to Halo 2. Nothing beats 16-player Rockets on
> Midship.

Yeah so true its well funny.
Pro evo and Fifa say 1-4 im pretty sure and COD is ok but ive got it on the pc and it just does not seem as good system linking on the Xbox.
Thu 13/01/05 at 20:42
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Oh, I see.

Any decent FPS will probably do the job. You could try COD (though I don't know if it has System Link), and also I think Pro Evo 4 and FIFA '05 have 8-player mode.

But I'm not 100% sure.

You may as well stick to Halo 2. Nothing beats 16-player Rockets on Midship.
Thu 13/01/05 at 20:34
Regular
"Optical"
No just games for system linking to play got the usual like halo and timesplitters just wanted to know some more?
Thu 13/01/05 at 20:30
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Sorry, needing a little more detail. Do you mean different game modes or what?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.