GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Campbell vs. Terry"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/09/04 at 17:30
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Okay, votes for who you guys think is the better player.

I'm on Sol's side of things.

Let's see, eh J, this will be interesting...
Sun 24/10/04 at 17:32
Regular
Campbell.

By a mile.
Sat 23/10/04 at 03:13
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Round 1:

The Sol Man vs Chelsea Yob

Sol Man Wins!
Fri 22/10/04 at 23:46
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Sol > JT

;-P
Wed 20/10/04 at 22:11
Regular
"Colourless"
*Pops*

3 in 3 in the Champions League now for JT.

He must be worryingly high in the Champions League top scorers list.....
Wed 06/10/04 at 12:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'd go with Terry and Ferdy for the game. Now before the Scummer fans start whining as this being bias if you take an objective look at it you'll realise my reasoning for it.

Ferdy has had more games to settle in and get back into the groove, Sol's just come back from an injury and played one game i think has he not? Let him get a few more games under his belt then start looking at putting him back in
Wed 06/10/04 at 11:13
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Right now, you have to go for John Terry in the England team.

Sol Campbell's still a great addittion to the squad, but he has, also, only just got back from an injury lay-off. John Terry however, has been playing game-after-game in a high-flying Chelsea side that has only conceeded ONE (league) goal all-season! :o
Tue 05/10/04 at 18:23
Regular
"ARSENAL R DA BEST"
They r both very gd but as an ARSENAL man i ave to stick wid SOL!!!
Tue 05/10/04 at 17:28
Regular
"Colourless"
No I quoted everything correctly below when I found the quote.

I am sorry if an "idiot" such as myself, does not have the memory skills of the great master that you are, who can accurately quote everything word for word about 5 days later....

P.S Once again, your tireless insults of "idiot" are rather overused now... Why don't you just try making valid points, rather than lame insults?
Tue 05/10/04 at 12:29
Regular
Oh and you quoted the word suprerior when I clearly didn't say superior anywhere in the post.
Tue 05/10/04 at 12:27
Regular
Colourless wrote:
> ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Woodgate can actually play in the air as well which gives him an
> instant advantage over Terry.
>
> You lose.

I meant Woodgate is better in the air than Terry, which I re-itterated straight after that. Not my problem if you have selective reading disabilities, idiot.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.